The Red Dress

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry for the late update. I'm not really updating for anyone but about 8 people but sorry! Let's get to the story!
555 words
9/28/18

So it turned out the sparkliest dress was also the SHORTEST dress and TIGHTEST. The dress was white with red sequins ALL over it. The dress ended about 6 inches above her knees.

" Hhmmm...." biana says looking for a sparkly dress.

A few minutes later.

" BINGO!" Biana and Linh yelled.

Sophie jumped from where she was sitting on a stool in bianas closet, listening to music on her iPod.

Sophie pulls out her earbuds. " Let's see the dress of misery" she sighs.

" Oh hush. It's not my favorite dress. Actually I don't even know why I have it....." she trails off thinking. " OH! It was for the first late night party I went to, and it was at Keefe's house!" She said happily.

" Elves have parties? Like getting drunk and all?" Sophie asked surprised.

" Well yeah. Did you think the humans came up with these ideas?" Linh asked her blond friend. " Besides. Humans drink alcohol, that has chemicals, which are bad for your body. Elves have something like alcohol, which will make you drunk, but won't mess with your body or harm it."

"Ohhhh!" Sophie said. Maybe if I keep asking questions I can stall the dress and distract her! Sophie thought.

" So when did you go to your first party?" Sophie continued

" When I was 13 at Keefe's place. About everyone at Foxfire came." Biana said, her back to Sophie while she was looking at a rack of dresses. Biana turns around smirking and says " Now quit stalling and get into this dress!"

" I'm not stalling. Just asking questions." Sophie said as smoothly as she could.

" Hhhmmm. Now get in it!"Linh said shoving the dress into Sophie's lap.

Sophie sighs and puts on the dress. Biana and Linh turn around to look at her best friend. Biana gasps.

" What? Do I look horrible? Should i take it off?" Sophie says trying to find a way to take the tight  dress off.

Linh grabbed Sophie's hands. " No silly!" She said giggles. " You look absolutely beautiful!" She squeals. Linh pulled Sophie over to the mirror.

Now it was Sophie turn to gasp.

Her dress ended 6 inches above her knees, but looked good. The dress stuck to all her curves. Since it was so tight it squeezed her chest and pushed it up. Her but was sticking out because of the tightness of the Dress. There wasn't really a back. It had a low sweetheart neckline. It was absolutely horrible, is what Sophie thought.

Sophie's mind wondered to what Keefe would think about her dress. What if he doesn't like it Sophie thought.

" Let's go show Fitz!" Biana said dragging Sophie to the door.

Show Fitz?! Why show Fitz? Doesn't Biana know I'm Keefe's girlfriend? Sophie worriedly thought. Sophie locked her knees so biana couldn't drag her. " biana, I'm with Keefe now, remember?" She asked nervously.

Biana rolled her eyes. " Of course I know. But Fitz gave you this dare so you have to follow it!" She and Linh giggled at me.

Biana and Linh dragged Sophie out to the closet to where all the boys were sitting.

Im SO SORRY for the short chapter! I've been so busy learning Spanish, science project, and more! I will never write less than a 1000 words AGAIN! **** dodges rotten custard bursts thrown from people**** Byeeeee
555 words
9/28/18