chapter 1: the big talk

I wanna thank silverlion12k for allowing me to continue this story, I won't let him down I also suggests that you read the original Ray of hope by silverlion12k to understand what happened.

Previously: izuku shared his scares and story to the world, and has declared that he will hunt tomaru shigaraki and become a ray of hope to people in need
(For those of you izuku has a scars on his mouth and body, and these are what they look like)

Previously: izuku shared his scares and story to the world, and has declared that he will hunt tomaru shigaraki and become a ray of hope to people in need (For those of you izuku has a scars on his mouth and body, and these are what they look like)

Izuku was walking to school he had his coat on so no one would see his scars

Izuku was walking to school he had his coat on so no one would see his scars. As he approached the school he noticed that there was reporters at the gates again "they're here for me" he said to himself but he used his quirk and jumped over the wall and went to the garden. He sat down and unzipped his coat and breathed the fresh air. "Hello midoriya!" Someone said, he turned to see ibara, "oh hello ibara, care to sit down with me?" He asked "Sure" she replied and sat down with him "so how did you sleep?" She asked "I slept well, how 'bout you?" "It was peaceful" "that's good to hear" and they both sat down and enjoyed the view together, then the bell rang, "well I'll see you later ibara" "see you later as well" izuku got up and was heading to class. He walked in to be greeted by his friends "yo midoriya!" Said kirishima as he walked up and put his arm over izukus, "hey kirishima, what's up?" "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with us?" "Us?" Izuku asked "yeah us!" Said another voice, he saw uraraka, Lida, kaminari, sero, Mina, and bakugo. "What ya say midoriya?" Izuku looked at then and remembered that they are his friends "sure, why not" he said with a smile, even though it looked different with his scared mouth. If he was able to show his scars to his class and announce his story to the world, then he could hang out with his friends. "Awesome! Were meeting at the mall after school!" Kirishima said with a smile, and they all sat down quietly and Aizawa walked in "good you guys are quiet again" he said dropping his sleeping bag and getting to his podium "I have some big news...a week from now you all will be participating in the sports festival" he said and the whole class boomed with glee, and aizawa was looking at izuku, he was just looking out the window, he looked to the sky and what what he saw inspired him...a white dove on the branch of a tree, but it was just that it was the bird, it was missing a toe and had a scare on it beak and its eye, it was scared, just like him.

I know this chapter is short but I will make more, until then please wait it will get better