hero names

It's been a week since the sports festival, and bakugo had won, and him and todoroki had another good fight that would make the school history books, and izuku was glad to see that shoto was smiling sometimes, and izuku was just really happy, even if grief had taken over him, he felt like just going to bed and never waking up, shigaraki had found where izuku's mother lived and he killed her, after that he fell into deep depression, izuku midoriya... The cursed child, the one who spent 4 years if his life tortured, letting little children die, and then letting his mother die...Could he really continue down this hero path, he thought of his mother, and if all the teachers, and he knew it was a yes, even if he wanted to die, he still needed to do one thing, bring tomaru shigaraki to justice! He sat there with his jacket zipped up, it was lunch and he wanted to eat by the garden. It was the only place he could feel good. He walked to the garden and as he approached he saw the first girl that never judged him on his scars...Ibara shiozaki. "Hey ibara!" He said she turned around and looked at izuku, and she smiled, she had such a beautiful smile, "oh hello midoriya! His are you?" She asked, izuku looked at her, "I...Lost my mother a week ago..." This brought a gasp to the vine haired girl "oh my lord! Midoriya I'm so sorry!" She runs and gives him a hug, when this happens izuku finally let's it all out, he cried and so did ibara, and they shared the pain together...

"Alrght class today we will bedong some thing fun...For you guys" aizawa said and then the class door opened, and in walked in the R rated hero...Midnight. "Today we'll be picking your hero names!" She said and the whole class boomed with approval. As everyone was thinking of hero names Mina was the first to go, "Alien Queen!" She said "like the aliens with acidic blood! No way!" Midnight said and Mina just walked back in defeat. Next up was ayoma, "I can not stop twinkling!" "Its a sentence!" The whole class shouted. After that ordeal some regular names came up next like, froppy, chartbolt, tenticol, uravity, and eta. Izuku still couldn't figure out a name for himself, he looked out the window and saw the same dove, Scared but still able to fly...Then the name came to him! He wrote it down on the bored and walked up to the front of the class. "This is my hero name!" He said and everyone looked at it, "yo izubro you sure about the name?" Asked kirishima "yes I'm sure" he said...

The scared hero: dove

For even the scared and ugly...Can be the most beautiful things