the date!? Nani!?

Izuku was sitting in the gardens waiting for ibara to show. "Hey midoriya!" Ibara said walking up to izuku, "hello ibara" he said back, "so what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked " first please call me izuku, and second....Wouldyouliketogooutwithmesometime!" He said really fast to ibara, who was confused "could you say that again midor- izuku" he took another deep breath in "would you like to go out with me sometime?" He said. There was silence, izuku was expecting her to say no, because if all his scars..."yeah totally!" She said "r-really?!" He said "y-yeah...You see I kinda had a crush on you since the USJ and I found my feelings during the sports festival" she said with a blush. Izuku and ibaras hearts were racing, the closed in on each other...And closer.... And closer...And closer....And closer... Till the were so close they could feel each others breaths, and they locked lips, for both of them it was really great, izuku was expecting him to be bad at kissing thanks to his scar, but ibara would say otherwise, he was great at it, and it felt good. "So...Do you wanna catch a movie or something?" Izuku asked ibara, she smiled at him "sure!" She said. Izuku felt human around her, he had always felt good around his friends and family but nothing could compare what he felt for ibara. Izuku and ibara made a plan to go see a movie after school.

Izuku was walking with ibara to the movies, they were gonna see a live action move about people fighting bugs? Terra formars  izuku thinks that what it was called. Izuku and ibara bought their tickets and also grabbed a couple of snacks. They sat down and watched the movie. Halfway in the movie, izuku felt something grab his hand, he looked down to see ibaras hand in his, he looked up to see ibara looking at him, they locked eye contact and kissed, this one was full of passion and love, ibara was a religious girl but she also knew that the Bible had to get with the times! Screw waiting till marriage, ibara was willing to give herself to izuku any day, and the same could be said to izuku. The move ended and the two walked to the train station and parted ways. Izuku had never felt better in his life, he had felt love from someone who could look past his scars and love him for him. Izuku entered his house and as he did there was a note. It was from all might saying that there was a late teacher meeting at UA, and he'll bed home soon. All might or toshinori yagi had taken izuku in after izukus recent loss. But izuku was glad to have all might as his guardian. Izuku went in his room and got in to his sleeping cloths and played down, he wanted to sleep...Forever.

The next day came way to early. Izuku got out of bed and got dressed. He put on his shoes and left for school, he walked by a couple of people who were talking about the hero killer stain. Even though its been a week since his arrest, no one could stop themselves from yapping about him. Izuku just walked into class and everyone stood silent, "what?" Izuku asked bluntly, but he found himself being kicked in the back by Aizawa, "get in your seat izuku" "yes sir" izuku said with a smile, him and dadzawa always joked a bit. Izuku sat in his desk behind katsuki. As Aizawa was going on about the lesson while izuku was taking notes, izuku saw the scared dove again, but this time it was bleeding and it had a couple of new scars, izuku loved how the bird was still so beautiful even with scars. The dove took off into the sky, izuku looked up at the sky, he thought that once he falls asleep he'll see his mother again. To be free, but izuku had things to do and people he cared about. So sleeping forever was put on hold he need to become a ray of home, and he wanted to spend time with ibara, maybe even marry her.

Little did izuku know his sleep would come soon, but he would leave something special behind, a little ray of hope...