i give myself to you

Izuku and the others had made it to the camp and they went inside the building to eat. Izuku and the others were starving, fighting mud monster for three hours could really work up an appetite. "This food is really good!" Izuku said, he stuffed more in his mouth, and the cooking was great, still nowhere nears his mothers...He still missed her, but he also wanted to bring tomaru to justice! But he needed to focus on becoming a hero. Izuku and the others got ready for bed, but izuku wanted to see the night sky, so he asked aizawa to go on a walk, izuku was allowed and went for a walk. He walked along a dirt path and loved the fresh air, it felt better then the air in the city. He kept walking when he heard singing, and he knew who it was.
Ibara was tired from the drive here, she wanted to get up and move. So after she came to the camp and waited for class A to arrive, she ate and she loved the food that they cooked. Immediately after she ate she asked Vlad King if she could go for a walk, he allowed her to and she left for a walk.

During the walk ibara came across a whole area littered with flowers, she decided to take a break and literally smelled the roses. Their sent was so good, ibara had love nature, such a beautiful thing, even the ugly things were beautiful... That brought izuku to her head, he may have scars but inside and out he was beautiful. She began to sing. As she finished she heard the shift of dirt from behind her, she looked to see none other then the one she loved, izuku was looking at her, he didn't have his jacket but to her that was no big deal. "How long have you been there izuku?" She asked, "since the end if the song, what are you doing out here?" "I came for the fresh air" "that makes 2 of us" he said, he walked over to her and sat in the ground, "the stars are beautiful aren't they?" Izuku asked, ibara looked at the sky and the sky was lit by tiny lights, "yes they sure are" she said sitting next to izuku. As they watched the stars for a minute or so, they looked back at each other, they could feel their hearts beat faster and faster, and they closed the distance between them by kissing. It was a kiss full of Passion and love, like their first one. Ibara slid her tongue in to izukus mouth, izuku did the same and both fighting for domain, ibara got on top of izuku during their make out session, and both were full of lust and burning love, at one point ibara felt something hit her thighs, she stopped kissing him and looked down to see izuku had a boner! Izuku looked embarrassed, ibara lowers to izukus ear "izuku let's become one" she said, and izuku looked at her "ibara, are you sure you want to do it....With someone like me?" He asked she looked at him, "izuku I live you, and I wouldn't want anyone else....I give myself to you" and both removed their bottoms and began to make love.

After a hard day of training it was time for the test of courage. Everyone was happy to do it, except the ones that lost their practical exams. Class B was sent in first to scare the class A, everyone also got partners except for it izuku, he waited till it was his turn and saw as everyone else walked In the forest. Izuku sat down with his jacket up, and watched as his turn was coming up, but then a smell caught his attention, the smell if burning wood, "do you guys smell that?" He asked the pussy cats, then out of no where pixie bib was flung back and her head was hit with a pole, izuku and the other pussycats looked back and saw two villains standing over pixie Bob, "hello fake hero's! We are the vanguard action squad if the league of villains!" The lizards man said, izuku now realized that tomaru was behind this! Izuku activated his quirk and with Hus lightning speed took out both villains before they could react. "Mandaly send a message that were under attack!" Yelled izuku, as the pussy cats cuffed the villain a paper fell out of one of their pockets, tiger picked it up and was in shock, "Mandalay! They have a list of targets to capture! Send a message to protect these people!" Tiger yelled, izuku ran off to look for mandalys nephew kota. Mandaly was read the names and she sent out a message, "attention everyone! The villains are attempting to capture these people....Bakugo katsuki
shoto todoroki, momo yourazuo, monoma, tetsutetsu, ibara shiozaki and izuku midoriya!" She said to everyone....

The attack on the camp was devastating and it would just get worse after that...