Infinite Hope: The Final Chapter

"hello Japan, I'm Kimino Kimahito and today is the day that a Young hero Known as Izuku Midoriya. He gave his life to save his girlfriend Ibarra Shiozaki, who was kidnapped byt the L.O.V, He was killed by the frighting beasts known as Nomu and-

*click*

"I wanna know why this kid was able to do something that the heroes couldn't and that is to give up his life! This Kid is a true hero like stain had told in his interviews!"

*click*

"I want the Heroes to do something about this! I want the heroes to up their game! Jesus Christ can we really put our faith into them When a young boy who just started school died to save his friends!?"

*click*

Ibarra turned off the T.V. and headed down to the dorms, she was getting something to eat. for some reason she was craving pickles and Ice cream, she went down and ate a PBJ sandwich and sat down in the common room. it's been a 2 weeks since Izuku was dead. she felt empty, like something was missing, but for some reason there was happiness now, she just felt like she was now caring on his will and his story, she turned on the TV and then turned on the DVD player and put in the movie The Pursuit of Happyness, That had will smith in it. as the trailers were playing, Kendo walked in with Yui and they saw that Ibarra was watching a movie, the two wanted to watch the movie but Yui was Having a problem, so the two walked up to her and Ibarra saw them, "hey Ibarra...Yui was wondering if you have any...um...you know...um Pads?" Kendo asked and Ibarra looked at them, "sorry I don't have any, i missed my period just the Beginning of this month" she said and the two looked at her "you missed yours?" Kendo asked "yeah, why?" Ibarra asked "didn't you have sex with Izuku during the camping trip?" Yui asked and then it his Ibarra, she has been feeling sick in the morning, and that she has had weird cravings, not to mention some mood swings that she had when Monama was around! she could be with child! IZUKU'S CHILD!?!?!? "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Ibarra yelled and then the two tried to calm her down, "ok! ok! before we go off the deep end lets get you the test and see if you are!"

"I'M PREGNANT" Ibarra yelled and the two girls fainted, but they quickly got back up and looked to them "so...are you going to keep it?" Yui asked and Ibarra looked to them, "yes...I know this will get in my way of being a hero, but I need to do this...for him" Ibarra said and the nodded in understatement, "Ibarra what are you going to call it?" Kendo asked, Ibarra thought for a second, "well if it's a boy then I wanna name him Hato but if it's a girl then I already know the name" Ibarra said "what is it going to be?" they both asked and Ibarra smiled and looked to the window, a Ray of sun shine went threw the window. "Kibo" or the English word "Hope"

in a nearby part of the city a young man walked into a apartment building. he went to famailer room, an young 21 year old Bakugo Katsuki walked out into the Hallway with brown haired boy, he saw the man "hey what are you doing by her apartment!?" Bakugo yelled "forgive me, but I know this place....but yet I can't remember why" he said "thats Mrs. Midoriya's and her daughters house, so get away from there or I'll blow you to bits!" he yelled to the man, "Midoriya...." the man mumbled,  "is her name Ibarra?" the man asked, and Bakugo got a bad feeling about this guy, but yet he felt like he knew who he was, "you better leave fucker before I rip you a new asshole!!" Bakugo yelled and the man looked to him, his hair was black but there was small hint's of green here and there, but what was most noticed about him was then he wore a Jacket that covered his nose and mouth, but the man began to walk away, as the man began to walk next to Bakugo, he told Bakugo one sentence that shook him to the core, but it gave him some....closure?

"take care of them...kachann"

Bakugo looked back to the man but he was gone....

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" Martin Luther King Jr

to be continued....Promise