izuku vs shoto!

Izuku walked on the stage facing todoroki. They looked at each other and they just had a conversation before the came out in the stage, izuku couldn't get the words out of his head, the hate that todoroki held for his father, and everything that happened to him. "BEGIN!" yelled president mic, and todoroki shot out his ice, but izuku moved fast as lightning and got behind todoroki and shot him in the back, but before todoroki could react izuku was already in front of todoroki, kicking him in the side. Todoroki got back up and shot his ice to izuku but izuku jumped up and was on top of the ice berg and slid down it and shot his lightning at todoroki, hitting him. "You could use your fire side shoto!" Izuku yelled, todoroki looked at him "its your quirk! Yours! Not his!" Izuku yelled behind his jacket, and it was those words that hit shoto todoroki, waves of memorys hit him, ones of his brothers and sister, his father...His mother. And he realized it, it was his power! His own quirk! And shoto relesed his fire side "thank you...Izuku!" And izuku charged at him and shoto shot his fire at izuku, and and explosion erupted mixed with fire and lightning. As the smoke cleared...Only one was standing and it was shoto todoroki!! The crowd went wild as one of the best fights in the festival had finished...But izuku was smiling as he got up off of the ground, his arm was burned, he lost and he saved some one, and izuku was just happy he saved some one....

There was a knock and inkos door, she opened it to be face with one man "can I help you?" "Hello Mrs. Midoriya...I'm an old friend of izukus" said tomaru shigaraki as he put his hand up to inko's face...