Chapter 7 - Diana vs Ludendorff

Diana, on a horse, leaves the castle with you chasing her. You told the others to find Ludendorff and send a signal. Diana reaches Vlad and looks distraught as the whole village was gassed, the people in it were dead.

Diana gets on her horse and goes to find and kill Ludendorff.

You found a motorcycle beside a barbed wire fence. Diana grabs her sword and kills the Germans guarding a blockade. You race through the forest and see Diana's work.

Eventually, Diana reaches where Ludendorff is and quietly sneaks over to him.

Ludendorff:
*hears a noise behind him, turns around to see Diana in her Wonder Woman outfit* What a surprise. Strange. Unfortunately, I have another matter to attend to.

Ludendorff takes out his pistol and shoots at her, but Diana blocks it with her bracelet causing it to ricochet back to the gun barrel.

Ludendorff is surprised by this.

Ludendorff:
*as he grips his hand* What are you?

Diana:
You will soon find out.

Diana tries to kill him.

Ludendorff:
As magnificent as you are. You are still no match for me.

Diana:
We shall see about that.

Ludendorff takes out his capsule and crushes it, breathing in it's fumes do equally combat Diana. But Ludendorff gets his ass handed to him. Diana managed to trap Ludendorff on the roof.

Diana:
I am Diana of Themyscira, daughter of Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons. And your wrath upon this world is over.

She kills Ludendorff and looks around to see that nothing has changed. It was then that you came towards her.

You:
Diana!

Diana:
*comes down the ladder* All of this should have stopped.

You:
Diana-

Diana:
The fighting should have stopped.

You:
I don't know! I don't know!

Diana:
Area is dead, why aren't they stopping?

You:
Maybe people aren't always good.

Diana:
No! Not after what I saw it can not be!

You:
Maybe it's because of who we are!

You run down to the guys and you all steal some German clothing to disguise yourselves and start to try and stop the plane taking off.

Diana looks to see Sir. Patrick, who is truly Ares.