Chapter 6 - Your Memories of Gallifrey

-Big Timeskip-

After you, the gang, and Diana freed the town, you and Diana had a "special moment" together. Now your telling her about your childhood and the war.

You:
During my childhood, both my sister and I didn't get along with the other children who were also put into The Academy. She and I slept together in a Barn on the Drylands of Gallifrey. When we entered The Academy we made friends with The Master and The Rani but as time went on me and Tsunade found that we could get off of Gallifrey by stealing a TARDIS.

Diana:
And the Time War?

You:
I'm getting there. During the first year of the war one of my arch nemeses, Davros, command ship fell straight into the jaws of The Nightmare Child, before the final day of the war, The Master had killed my little sister, I had on one left to live for, so..... I ended the war to end all wars. The only survivor.

Diana:
All you wanted to do was kill yourself?

You:
For a time, I considered it.

Diana:
*kisses you lightly* If you managed to successfully get me pregnant with your child then you'll have two people to live for.

You and Diana lie down on the bed, get under the covers and get ready to go to sleep.

You:
Goodnight, my love.

Diana:
Goodnight, my Lord of Time.