Chapter 1

I was transferred at this cheap school, full of nerds and I feel so annoyed. But my Mom don’t have that taste that will qualify my standard and really it sucks. Tomorrow is the first day and I’m not on the mood to attend our class, how I wish that class will not start tomorrow. I’d rather jam with my friends than studying. I was listening to the song “Story of My Life”, being emo because of my situation.”Uhgg! It really irritates me...”

“And I'll be gone, gone tonight ,the ground beneath my feet is open wide The way that I been holding on too tight With nothing in between.”

 Then, ”Sweetie! Go to sleep now … You’ll be late for school tomorrow.” Mom yelled at me. ”Whatever mom!” I replied. I eventually fall asleep, accidentally left my phone playing a song.

Kring!  Kring! My alarm clock rings. I opened my eyes smelled the breeze of the bacon and eggs downstairs. But, suddenly I realized that today is the first day of my senior high.

Goodluck to me! I didn’t prepare that much because I am not excited at all.

Suddenly, while I am on way going to the school campus, two people caught my attention. Maybe they’re best friends. I don’t know but it’s just weird that those two people caught my attention. Now. I can see myself walking towards them. Ughhh I’m so weird I don’t even know why am I going to approach them.

“ah-uhmm..Hey?” I don’t know what to say!

                “Uhmm..Hi?” they both answered me

“Friends?” said the girl

“sure! I’m Dave! And you are?” 

“Rence Cruz! Nice meeting you dude!” I shake my hands with him.

 “Annie Delacruz ,nice meeting you Dave!” and we also shake our hands. Wow! I feel so wonderful ! Meeting these two pals!

 “Oh , you’re from our school….Uhmm! Are you going to your class?” I asked

“Yeah! “

“So what section are you from?” asked Rence

“I don’t know yet I’m gonna ask Mrs. Angelus” I said

“Well let’s go then ,you don’t want to be late on your first day of school.” Said Annie

“All Right ,I’ll go with you guys"

Since there were no bus passing by on our street,  we walked to school.  While we’re walking they told me stories about the school and some rumors about the teachers like how Mr. Aquino got in trouble for leaving his students far in the forest in our field trip to Mt. Makiling and rumors that were really absurd like Mrs. Abunda is really an alien (though it seems really really impossible)  I was very entertained that I didn’t notice that we were already outside the school gates. We sat on one of  the school’s benches and told stories about my life and they told me about theirs. There were still 30 minutes before the bell rang. When we were in the middle of our conversation some of Rence’s friends called him.

 “Hey guys I’ll catch up with you later I still have to do my assignments” Said Rence

I was left alone with Annie. For the first 30 seconds it was really awkward because I couldn’t talk , I can’t even look at her. She was trying to talk to me.

“So Dave tell me , what do you like to do on your spare time?”said Annie

I shyly said “umm , I like to play the guitar”

“Oh then, You should… *Klung* *Klung* *Klung*

“ Oh it’s the bell I should be going ,bye Dave” she said to me while smiling.

After the bell rang, they all go to the quadrangle because the class will start. Meanwhile, at the faculty area Dave asked Ms. Angelus for his room assignment.

“Good morning Ma’am! I will just ask about my section for this semester.”

              “Ok anak , I shall ask Mrs. Cabales for your section wait here” said Mrs. Angel

While I was waiting I thought about the two friends I just met. Suddenly I heard someone shouting outside after a few minutes the two people a teacher and a student came in.

“Where’s Mrs. Elizabeth Bayani?” the teacher asked me

“I’m sorry but I’m new here Ma’am.”  I said

Suddenly Mrs. Bayani  came in

“Mrs. Bayani! Neil here has gotten himself to another fight!” the teacher said

“What?! Neil what happened to you again?” Mrs. Bayani said

“One more and you will get expelled.”  The teacher said

“But ,Ma’am I was defending my class…” The boy said

“I don’t care.I’m gonna write you a record!” the teacher said

Then Mrs. Angelus came out of the office

“Dave , let’s go outside and I’ll tell you about your section” Mrs. Angelus

While leaving the office the boy was looking at me with teary eyes.

Mrs. Angelus told me my section and hurriedly went inside the office.

I walked to my classroom and opened the door then suddenly…