Chapter 2

Annie was standing there and I accidentally bumped into her and the books she was carrying fell so I helped her.

        “I’m so sorry Annie , I didn’t mean to bump you”

        “That’s okay! Is this also your room?” she said.

        “Yes! So you mean…” I answered.

A  girl riding on a skate board shout for Annie’s name and we are both shocked.

        “YOW! ANNIE!” Kris shouted.

        “Hey! Whats up?” Annie answered.

        “Everything is alright!” Kris said.

   “By The Way this is Dave Ogalinola, a transferee from St. Benedict Academy” Annie introduced.

        “And Dave this is Ma. Kristina Abbellano my friend since I was a freshmen.” Annie added

         “Just call me Kris for short. Nice meeting you Dave!” Kris said.

          “YOU TOO KRIS !” Dave answered.

         “Since you have met each other, lets go to our class room.”

So they walked together going to their room and sat. The time flew fast and they didn’t notice that it was already dismissal.

3rd person

                While Dave is heading home he saw Annie and Rence talking about a serious matter with the guy who was scolded earlier. He didn’t bother saying good bye  to them and continue walking. After taking a few steps Dave heard Annie’s voice, he turned his back and saw her with Rence and the guy running towards him.

                “Hey there David!”  Said Rence that’s obviously wanting to ask something.

            “Oh, hey there Rence, Annie and?” David said

 “Neil, Neil this is Dave, Dave this is Neil” Annie said with full of hope in her eyes.

“Hi Neil! Nice meeting you hope we’d be all good friends.” Dave said with sincerity.

“I hope too” Neil said without looking into Dave’s eyes.

“So… I guess we’re all good here. And before we forgot Dave, we would like to invite you to join our band but before that you need to attend the audition first. Alright?” Said Annie who’s been giving Dave a pleasing eyes and Dave didn’t notice that he’s being mesmerized by her eyes and said “Yes, sure.”

Annie and Rence gave each other a high five and gave their best convincing smile. Oh it’s not really convincing, creepy rather just kidding. Dave just gave them an awkward smile and bid their goodbyes.

When Dave got home he immediately went to bed, washed himself and didn’t bother going down and eat dinner.

“This is a long tiring but relieving day, and I  want it to end with a prayer.”

After praying he let out a big sigh and imagined what will happen tomorrow. He didn’t notice that his eyes were slowly getting weak and he’s off to his dreamland.