Chapter 6

3rd Person

A week after their performance, many media and press are asking them if they want an interview about how great their performance is.

Rence is their vocalist/manager and they decided that for once give the media a chance to interview them.  On the twenty-third day of September is their interview--- one week from now.

Right now they still have the same routine (sticking together at one’s place every break time.)

The interview was finished and all the band members feel so exhausted and pressured because it was their first time to air on TV. So, after that interview they were more known and become more famous. Even when they are popular now they still know to be humble and don’t let their compliments fill your mind.

One time when they wereall together laughing and chatting about something, Neil heard someone murmuring and gossiping things that are not true about them. Neil turned his head and saw a familiar face who’s gossiping about  them. He saw his mortal enemy, John. His eyes went black and his aura is creepy, John is still looking at him--- mocking him. John is saying that their band is fake and is not  really good in music. That’s the reason why John was automatically lying on the floor, because of Neil’s punch.

Right at that moment, the guidance councilor was there and just saw the moment that Neil punched John.

“Mr. Armstrong in my office NOW!” She said and slammed the door, Neil followed her in the office and the students start murmuring and talking about what happened.

*Inside the Office

“I already told you Mr. Armstrong that when you get your 4th offense you will be expelled out of this school.” The guidance  councilor said.

“Yes I already know that ma’am.” Neil said with a disappointed tone of voice.

“So I have no choice but to expel you out of this school immediately. I’m very sorry but you disobey the school’s rules. I need to talk to your parents tomorrow to tell everything you did to be expelled out.”

“Okay ma’am” Neil said while he can’t even walk head up high.

He went out the office and found flashes, cameras and microphones. But he didn’t care, he looked up to find his friends and find them at the corner of the room.

“Are you okay Neil?” Annie said with worried eyes.

“Yeah I’m fine.” Neil said with tired voice.

“It’s all going to be okay Neil, alright?” Dave said with a tone of assurance.

 “I hope so.” Neil replied.