Chapter 5

3rd Person

The school and the teachers were so proud of them , the band were so grateful about their live performance and the band earned fans (most of them are girls.)

They had a victory party so they went to Rence’s house. Rence, Neil, Dave, Kris and Annie are just living in a simple life and simple family. They are not that rich and they are not that poor. Actually, they are just like the ordinary people out there but not in their talents. So going back, they had their victory party and talked about their performance.

“Oh geez guys, it was a blast!” Neil said wearing a really really proud smile.

“Surely it is.” Kris said while drinking a wine, “Didn’t expect Rence would give such an inspirational message.” And they all laughed with what Kris said.

“Well we didn’t expect that Dave would be like a professional guitar player.”  Annie said and winked to Dave’s direction, Dave got a little shy after what Annie did.

After talking about what happened in their performance, Kris surfed the net and found that they were on Youtube. They were all shocked at first but got back to their senses and watched how they performed.

Dave looked at how many views and was surprised with what he saw. In just an hour they immediately got 500k views.

Most of the comments are like this:

“They are so great!”

“I wish I was also studying there.”

“No wonder they had given a chance to perform.”

“The boys are surely handsome! <3”

“I wonder who’s those two pretty girls.”

“I hope I’ll meet them soon.”

And the compliments go on and on. They felt relieved because the people loved it and they inspire some of them. After knowing those things they packed their things up and said their goodbyes and good nights. They all got home safely.