four.

...

jeno walked alone through the hallway. he accidentally bumped into someone and their books flew to the floor. both Jeno and the other student mumbled a 'sorry' to each other and helped one another to take their books. he looked up to see who, it was the guy with chenle the yesterday. that same mask and glasses. and that golden hair. they started at each other for a few seconds. the student looked away as he continue taking his books. they both stood up at the same time. before the student could walk away, jeno held his wrist.

"can i have a moment with you, in private?"

the student nodded and walked with jeno to an empty class. jeno sighed before he start talking. "i'm sorry, maybe this is weird and maybe you will think that i'm a freak but, you look familiar."

"um.."

"i'm lee jeno, nice to meet you." the student kept himself quite. "i felt like i'vee seen you before," jeno added. the student didn't reply. instead, his body was trembling, feared to be caught. "i'm guessing that you're the new student," jeno asked. the student nodded. "not to mention, you look like a prince. no kidding.."

"t-thank you," he mumbled.

"may i ask a name?"

no response. the silence broke when chenle suddenly opened the classroom door, strange.

"chenle?" He finally spoke up. chenle knew he was in trouble, renjun is in trouble. he can't tell his identity to jeno. he just can't.

"chenle, what are you doing here?" jeno asked.

"i've been searching for him this whole time," chenle replied. "there's something that i needed to do with him. see you jeno hyung!"

chemle and renjun quickly ran away from the empty classroom. jeno was still confused but maybe, just maybe, he had found his answer. there's a chance that he's renjun. is he really renjun? he thought. jeno walked out from the classroom then he went to the restroom. he looked at his own reflection on the mirror, running his fingers back on his hair. maybe one day i'll find out.

it was lunch break and the hallway was crowded. jeno and donghyuck meet up with the others outside of school, as their usual spot. all of them were there, except for chenle.

"guys, i've found out this," jaemin said. "the new student's name is hwa injoon. that's what i found out. i've also seen him in person, he's really adorable yet he fits how jeno described renjun."

"wait–you've seen what's behind his mask?" jeno asked. "he wears a mask you know."

"no, i didn't," jaemin replied. "but his hair and eyes, they're literally the same shit like how you described him."