ten.

...

"i saw you with mark hyung this morning, sleeping," jeno said to renjun. both of them and jaemin are now in chenle's room.

"so?" renjun asked innocently. "what's the matter?"

"when did you move from your sleeping position this morning?"

"i accidentally woke up," renjun smiled. "why are you even asking me such unimportant question?"

"and you just spoke like a true prince," jeno chuckled along as renjun's cheeks had turn red. "speaking with a little 'royal-ish' sentences wont bite right?"

"i can't believe that i just said that whole line," renjun facepalmed himself, hiding his red cheeks of embarrassment from jeno and jaemin.

"it's adorable, injoonie," jaemin pinched renjun's cheeks softly. "and your cheeks are incredibly soft!"

"um, thanks?"

"so, why are we here again? this is lele's room and we shouldn't be here without him not knowing."

"oh come on renjun, it's only for a little bit," jeno gave him his eye smile. "but since you asked about that and you're curious, me and jaemin should tell you later on."

"when, exactly?" renjun asked.

"we don't know," jaemin replied. "but we'll tell you the secret that we have wanted to tell you so."

"o-okay then," renjun stuttered. "i need to find lele now, see you in a bit!" the chinese lad ran out from the room leaving the two boys, jeno and jaemin, in the room by themselves.

"he's cute," jeno blushed.

"yeah," jaemin added, also blushed. "i can't believe that he's in the same age as us and donghyuck."

"i thought he's the youngest out of the four of us yet he's the oldest and you're the youngest, nana."

"how did you know that?"

"chenle of course," jeno smirked.

"i still can't believe and accept the fact that renjun is older than both of us!" jaemin crossed his arms and pouted at jeno. his pouts were always jeno's weakness over the years of friendship.

"nana stop pouting!" jeno started to tickle jaemin's side body as the boy fell down on chenle's bed while laughing.

"jeno! t-that tickles!" jaemin said between his laughs. not long after them having fun tickling, they didn't realize their position. jeno is now pinning down jaemin on chenle's bed. it's not even renjun's place nor both of them. their eyes widen as their cheeks turn red again. "j-jeno."