twelve.

...

the next morning, jeno woke up laying down beside renjun. he was a bit shocked at first, but then he saw chenle and jisung sleeping on the same pile of blankets on the floor with jisung. mark and donghyuck were nowhere to be seen in the bedroom. he looked over to the boy beside him, still sleeping peacefully. his eyes are swollen and his nose has the shade of red because of last night. jeni stroke renjun's hair back and smiled before standing up stretching his hands upwards.

ge groaned a little then let out his breath. jeno went downstairs to see mark and donghyuck sleeping together on the couch. they look cute togther, that has been stuck in jeno's mind since day one they started to be friends. donghyuck was hugging the side of mark's body and mark lean his head on donghyuck's. it's cute. he saw jaemin on the other side. he's covered in thick layers of blankets. at least he's not as pale as yesterday. jeno step his way over to the kitchen to grab a drink. he took a sip before turning back, renjun suddenly was in front of him. he flinched and almost shouted but he didn't. jeno placed a hand on his chest while breathing heavily.

"jesus.. renjun, you almost kill me.." jeno closed his eyes for a second. as the looks of renjun's expression, he's still half asleep.

"can i have a drink," he mumbled, still half asleep. jeno was in awe, he gave renjun his glass of water and let him finish it. finally the chinese lad opened his eyes looking at jeno. "thank you," he mumbled again.

"you're welcome babe," jeno smiled as he caressed renjun's cheeks.

renjun's eyes widen followed by his visible red blush. "w-what?"

"i confessed, did i?" jeno tilt his head a bit.

"yes, you did," renjun replied. he was about to walk back to his room when suddenly a hand pulled him into a bone crashing back hug.

"lets sit on the couch with the others."

"others?" renjun looked around. what's on his mind was 'others' are all the boys who are sleeping on the couch and chenle and jisung. but unfortunately, the youngest couple are upstairs. still sleeping in their 'comfort palace'.

jeno chuckled, how cute he is. "come on lets just sit. you're also still half asleep, injoonie."

renjun let out a little yawn as he smudge his eyes. it's too adorable for jeno. he thought that it'll be very good if the others saw this happening in front of them. they would have the same reaction as jeno (because he's the smallest out of everybody). he thought about it twice. how did a cute prince like him exist in a different world? It's still a mystery. the two boys sat down on the couch beside the sleeping jaemin. he's still sleeping peacefully and he looks okay now.

"what happened to nana?" renjun mumbled as he nuzzle closer to jeno for something to lean on.

"he.." jeno stopped for awhile. "he almost died last night.. due to the freezing night.."