Prologue

❝It's not the goodbyes that hurt, but the flashbacks that occur.❞
________________

BTS

Namjoon smiled as he watched all the ARMYs clear out of the arena, chattering excitedly.

The concert was a huge success as usual. After all, it was BTS who took the stage to perform today.

And BigHit being BigHit, had obviously arranged for a huge surprise for the ARMYs.

"They are really excited about the surprise concert next week," Namjoon spoke as he walked back to his brothers.

Jin chuckled.
"Props to Bang PD-nim and the staff for that mysterious video. No wonder ARMYs hate us," he said, making everybody laugh.

And then silence prevailed.

One minute.

Two minutes.

Three minutes.

Four minutes.

Five minutes.

"All this heavy silence in the air. So it's really happening, huh?" Jungkook suddenly spoke, his voice cracking. "The family I had lived with for 5 years, will no longer be a family by the next week?"

Jimin nodded, his lower lip trembling ever so slightly.
"Five years ago, we announced our debut."

"And fast forward to five years, we'll be announcing our disbandment next week," Taehyung continued bravely, as tears pricked the corner of his eyes.

"How am I supposed to live without you guys?" Jungkook whimpered.

Silence was all he heard.
_____________

Author's note-

I cringed. Hard