N I N E

❝Thank you for the memories.❞
____________

ARMYs

[♡] - play the song NOW!

They were crying. Hard

Millions of ARMYs all over the world, some pouring over there phone screens, or some crying in the arena, watching BTS perform 2! 3! for the last time. The concert was being livestreamed all around the world.

The time finally came. The concert finally ended.

BTS members were sobbing up on the stage, delivering their last speeches.

Their words were full of longing and appreciation.

Appreciation for their precious ARMYs, who forever stood beside them.
Longing for a little more time.

Far away, in the distant land of India, an ARMY muttered over her phone screen, "It's time."

All of a sudden, the lights in the arena went out.
The BTS members turned around in confusion, looking at their staff, baffled out of their wits.

And then, on the four walls of the arena, various tweets started flashing.

Tweets by ARMYs.

All of them were thanking the members, for making their lives better. For giving them a reason to live. For teaching them to love themselves.

The tweets promised they'll never forget them. They'll always wait for them.

The tweets came rapidly pouring in.

With a start, the BTS members realized that they were being tweeted now. Live. Millions of ARMYs from all around the world were active right now, for them.

The small part of the fandom inside the arena, were given mics by various staff members, and were shouting encourging messages.

It was chaos. A beautiful chaos.

And as if they were one, tweets and voices alike, the screens displayed and the voices shouted the same message.

"WE PURPLE YOU, BTS!!"

And the ARMY Bombs glowed in their full glory, the purple hue illuminating the tear-streaked faces of Bangtan.