T W O

❝Family isn't something. It is everything.❞
__________________

Play the song when you see a [♡]

Kim Seokjin

Kim Seokjin has never felt so useless in his entire life. And he felt useless pretty often in all honesty.

Staring at the ceiling in dark, he nervously realized that tomorrow is the day.

His turn of appreciating his brothers' sacrifices, in order to bear with his useless ass.

And had he any idea how to do it?
No.

Sighing, he sat up straight on his bed and thought. Thought of all the mess he created.

For he was the first one who decided to leave BTS.

He plopped back his head on the pillow and thought of all the good times they had spent together, and they could have spent together, if Jin wasn't selfish.

Kim Seokjin was scouted by BigHit Ent. for his visuals. And he was proud of it.

Even when he recorded VCRs or BTS Run episodes, he loved showing off his beautiful face in front of the camera.

And thus, Kim Seokjin realized his passion was in acting.

But realization often comes with a price.

And the price for this realization was Bangtan. Their disbandment.

Deciding that he couldn't sleep like this, Jin got up and walked out of his room.

The dorm was silent, except for the snores coming from everyone's room.

Unexpectedly, Jin teared up.

He remembered how in the beginning, how everyone used to come up with their problems and insecurities to him, because he was the eldest. He has seen everyone grow. He had raised them. He bonded everyone. He cared for everyone. He helped everyone overcome their insecurities.

Together they were bulletproof

And now that they all will be going different ways, what will happen to everyone?

"Yes," he suddenly murmured excitedly. "Yes, that's what I have to do. Yes."

And he quietly hurried off to make an important phone call.

-----------------------

"Where on earth is Jin hyung!?" Jungkook asked for the umpteenth time.

"We don't know, ok? He just left a note saying he will be back soon. Don't worry," Namjoon said, though he himself was worried.

"But it's afternoon now. When is his 'soon'?" Jungkook whined.

Namjoon simply rolled his eyes. Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello," he said, picking it up. He was silent for a few minutes, before replying with a 'okay'.

"Who was it?" Tae asked curiously.