F I V E

❝I promise to stay. I promise to be the best friend you need.❞
________________

[♡]- song

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi wondered if he could somehow just erase his existence right now.

Because existing, no kidding, was a tiresome work.
_________________

Yoongi nervously interlaced his fingers, as he waited for the others to arrive. 

After Hoseok, it was his turn for the game. And Yoongi, being a man of few words, decided to keep it short and sweet.

And now, as he sat waiting for the others to come, he wondered if this was too. . . .emotionless? Or lifeless? Or boring?
Afterall, who invites their brothers to the practice room, to say goodbye?

Their old practice room to be precise.

But as Yoongi looked at the photographs in his hand, he knew that this was right.

This was the right decision.

------------------------

[♡]

"So," Jimin piped up. "What do you have in store for us?"

"Drugs," Yoongi said sarcastically.

Jimin rolled his eyes all the way up.

"Come on, hyung. Just tell us already! The curiousity is killing me," Jungkook whined.

Yoongi sighed, but motioned Taehyung to pass the black bag near him.

Taehyung did so, but not before taking a peep inside it. Framed photographs

Yoongi calmly handed out one to everyone of them.

Their eyes widened, when they saw the picture.

It was them, wearing ridiculously weird animal costumes, striking different poses around a stripper pole.

"Before you guys kill me, hear me out," Yoongi began.

"You'd better." Jin glared at him. "And where did you find these pictures from!? I thought the staff deleted them!"

"I have my sources," he shrugged.

He cleared his throat, before starting again.
"I love you guys with all of my heart. And it physically hurts me, to know that you guys will be gone by next week. Bangtan, my family, will be gone. But we can't help it it, can we? We can't change the inevitable."

He paused, trying his best to ignore Taehyung's sniffs.

"I want you guys to know, that the society out there is very harsh. There is pressure. There is anxiety. There is depression. There is the prejudiced judgement of people against the youth. The discrimination against youth. And all this will be every crushing."

He stopped, his words now sounding a bit slurred.

"But remember, that where there is will there is a way. We faced criticisms too. But in the end, we rose above all the negativity, and we made it. We made it. We faced them together. We did it. Bangtan did it."

He was crying openly now.

"And i-if you guys ever face any problem, any difficulty, or simply need a shoulder to cry or lean on, remember that you have Bangtan. You have me. Just don't g-give up. Ever. Just look around yourself, and you'll see that you have people, who are living just for you. Because you are loved. And you are awesome. And whatever anyone says, be yourself. And if you find everything around you falling, just read those lines written behind the frame."

And they turned over their frames, and choked back their sobs.

It said-

I love you.
And I'll love you over and over and over.
And without a doubt, without any hesitation,
In a heartbeat,
I'll keep loving you.

You matter to me.

Yoongi took in a deep breath.
"And as for the picture," he said, taking in everybodys' tear-stained faces.

"It was just to remind you guys, that you are still assholes. But my precious assholes."

Perhaps Yoongi had a strange way of expressing his love. But in the end, he did it. And he did it, the Agust D style.

-------------------

[A/N]

Geum_Yoon_Ji those lines were for you. ilysm♡

Also guys, I published a new story titled 'The Silent Cry'. It's a mute taehyung au. Please show it some love♡