O N E

❝A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.❞
__________________

BTS

Sundays are usually meant for enjoyment and laughter. And not for silent tears and mute sobbing.

And this, was exactly what was going on in the living room of BTS's apartment.

The guys had planned to pretend that everything was normal between them, and not that they were disbanding next week.

However, one look at Yoongi's swollen eyes and they all broke down crying.

True, BigHit had announced recently that they had extended their contract for 7 more years. But what they hadn't announced was, whether they were continuing as a group or not.

This decision wasn't spontaneous though.

As BTS continued to break records, some members found themselves being constantly distracted by their other interests.

And if there was any golden rule in Bangtan, it was to 'follow your passion'.

And that is exactly what Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin did.

Everybody was suddenly shaken out of their thought, when they heard Namjoon calling all of them.

Their leader, who had previously excused himself to go the washroom, was now standing at the doorway, holding a bowl containing several folded pieces of paper. Seven in number to be exact.

"What is that?" Yoongi asked.

"This," Namjoon smiled, "is our today's game. 'One Last Time' is its name."

The rest of them stared at him, as if he had sprouted two heads.

"Why would we play a game now?" Yoongi asked scathingly.

"Because," Namjoon said, slamming the bowl on the coffee table, "you guys need to get your shit together."

The others started in surprise, shocked to see their leader so angry.

"Oh-k, let's play," Jungkook said, faking enthusiasm.

"Hang on a sec," Yoongi interrupted.

"What?" Namjoon snapped back.

"Stop shouting," Yoongi retorted.

"I didn't even shout," Namjoon yelled back.

"Shut up!" Jimin suddenly screamed.

Everybody went still. Jimin rarely screamed. And when he did, damn.

"Yoongi hyung, please listen to him. He is right. That game is important. It can help us."

"Help? Important? Why would we need help? Are you out of your mind?"

"Hyung, remind me again when we had a normal dinner, where no one was crying or yelling. When we talked like a family. When we cracked jokes together. When we behaved like a family? When hyung?"

Nobody spoke a word.

It was true. There is a heavy tension in the air around them nowadays. So much, that was killing them all. And they all knew it.

"What are the rules of the game?" Jin asked suddenly.

Namjoon picked up the bowl of chits.
"There are numbers inside it. One to seven. We go by ascending order. Whoever comes first, starting from tomorrow, will have to do something in order to show his appreciation for us. For BTS. For what it meant for them to be in this team. And for what they wish for us in the future."

"And it has to come from your heart. And it must be done in actions or words. You can not just give us some Gucci clothes or neck-pillows," Jimin continued, throwing Taegi a furitive glance.

Hoseok and Jin at once saw the motive of this game.
"I am in," they chorused together.

"Maknae line is ready too," Jungkook said, as he watched Taehyung and Yoongi beat the crap out of Jimin.

"And you, Yoongi?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi hesitated. He wasn't good at expressing his feelings and shit.

Still-

"I'm in," he said grudgingly. "And Namjoon, I'm sorry."

Namjoon smiled.
"I am sorry too. And now, pick up your numbers."

And everyone picked up one piece of paper.

"So, who goes first?" Hoseok asked.

"Me I guess. If this what you call '1' though," Jin responded, showing them the chit, where '1' was literally scribbled on it.

"Looks like Namjoon hyung accidentally broke the pencil while writing," Taehyung commented, making everyone laugh. Even Yoongi.

Namjoon tried to laugh with the others, because only he knew the reason behind that messy handwriting.

Afterall, he had been quite busy crying over the family he was about to lose very soon, than to think about his goddamned handwriting.

__________________

Author's note-

That is an original game. I created it spontaneously.

Also, I feel like I am not doing much justice to this story :'/

Sorry :'(