13 ~ Two BJ's and A Golden Condom

I tried to post earlier today, but I was studying for my 3 upcoming tests. Fml. So here's an update 20 minutes before midnight Saturday enjoy!

"I f you're done your little chat, I'd like to speak with you Elijah" Olivia snapped behind him

Elijah spun around, pushing past the woman and into the closest door. She followed him, her heels clicking loudly on the floor next to him.

"What do you want Olivia?" Elijah asked finally

"A hello would be nice"

"I'm busy" he deadpanned

"Doing what?" She said, stopping him by stepping in front of him in one of the empty hallways. "Chasing after one of your students... again?"

She smirked and stepped in closer "I thought you liked older... more mature women Elijah"

True she was older by a few years... but mature?

"You're calling yourself mature?" Elijah scoffed

"I wonder what my father would think of his mistress trying to seduce his son," Elijah said. The words 'father and mistress' in the same sentence making him gag a little.

"I don't know... Maybe he'll join in" Olivia shrugged

"You're fucking sick" he sneered

"Maybe" she cackled, completely unbothered by his insults. Massaging his shoulder she whispered

"Makes me wonder how you ever fell in love with me in the first place. And how your father did too"

"Oh yeah... like this?" She dragged her hand down his tensed chest and abs, crawling under his belt just before he grabbed her wrist with an iron grip.

A devious grin drew on her face when she looked up to meet his eyes again "You have much more self control Elijah. I'm impressed"

"But you know if I wanted to I could have you" she breathed, pressing the tip of her nail into his chin

"What do you want. Olivia?" He asked her again

"Your father wants to speak with you. This way please" she said as she proceeded down the hallway again

"I know where his office is you don't have to lead me there"

"I also know how much you love staring at my ass when you walk behind me," she said before leading him down the long hallway, Elijah gluing his eyes to the ground. Olivia had a sixth sense, somehow she could always tell when he was staring at her.

And it was hard not to, she always walked with so much confidence, swinging her hips and wearing those tight dresses--

"Mr. West your son is here to see you?" She said, cracking open the large door to his fathers' office and making herself comfortable, sitting on top of his desk.