How We Do

*Hours Later*

Ariana’s POV:

We landed in the UK hours later, so we all said our goodbye’s to the guys and went our own ways.

Everyone was in the car to make our way back to the houses when Naya got a call from Cheryl.

“I’m gonna miss Louis” Eleanor sighed.

“You’ll see him everyday! Everyone’s done with tour so we only have local interviews left.” I laughed.

“Oh…I didn’t know that!” She laughed.

“Girls, we’re going to have to stop at the studio. Cheryl has something she wants to tell you guys.” She turned around to tell us.

“Fine with us.” Demi said and put her phone into her pants pocket.

“So….what happened with you and Zayn on the plane?” Cher smiled and poked at me.

“Nothing. We just talked a little; why?” I lied and blushed.

“Well, I seen a lot of face holding and hand holding when I was awake. So explain.” Danielle said and all of the girls looked at me. I sighed and told them everything that happened from last night up to the plane ride.

“Oh my God. And you two aren’t together?” Demi asked.

“Nope. He still has Perrie and I might just want to be single for a while.” I smiled.

“You’re such a liar. But whatever you say.” Danielle laughed.

Okay, I was lying! But I couldn’t admit to it! Im kind of stubborn.

“We’re here girls.” Mark said opening the door for us to come out.

“Im nervous. What if its bad news of something that Cheryl has to tell us?” Cher said as we walked into the door.

“I’m sure its something positive!” Eleanor said and hugged her shoulders.

We all took a breather before we walked into the room. And Danielle opened the door. Cheryl turned around in her chair and smiled at her.

“My girls! How are you? How was France?” She asked and hugged all of us.

“It was a true…adventure.” I laughed and we sat on the couch.

“Okay Cheryl, break it to us gently. Are we in trouble? Like massive trouble? Because this time we didn’t do anything!” Cher yelled and kicked her feet like a little kid.

“You’re not in trouble! I think what I’m about to tell you is fairly good news.” She laughed and came closer to us.

“Okay, so management has been getting some request from some others about you girls and your living situations. So I’m putting you girls in a Flat; by downtown London.” She smiled at us.

We all went crazy, screaming, squealing, and jumping up and down in excitement.

“Thank you so much Cheryl!” Demi said as we hugged her.

“There’s another twist to this plot.” She told us and we gave her a confused look.

“You’ll be rooming with someone else as well. I talked to your parents and they all said it was fine, all of your things are moved in. We’ll meet next week and discuss the song writing process for you girls. So I’ll keep in touch!” She smiled and hugged us.

“Wait…so we’re going there now?” I asked. Cheryl nodded her head as we walked out of the studio.

The rain started to come down so we waited for Mark and Naya to pull up with the car.