CHAPTER 5:

CHAPTER 5

Phoenix Fire’s POV

I went back to the living room and stepped in front of Adrian. Looking at his face made my eyes watery. His beautiful deep sea blue eyes always the same feeling, making me drawn into him. The thought of leaving him made water roll down my cheek silently. This sadness must be because of the bond that he created. I don’t think he can read my mind now, not after that kiss tonight.

Ever since I was born I thought that I will be all alone in this world. Ever since I was born I thought that this world was merciless and cruel. And I never thought that such a beautiful place existed here, I never thought that we were missing a huge part of life, and I never thought that someone as beautiful as Adrian existed.

Earlier today I learned a new word. Something that I’ve never heard of before I came here. ‘Love’. An emotion filled with feelings, sad, angry, happiness, all together; they said you would feel Love. I was addressed as Love before they knew my name.

‘What? Why are you smiling?’ Adrian asked and I let out a laugh, more like a giggle.

‘Nothing, I was just thinking about what we did today.’

‘Which part, the kiss or the funny parts that happened after that?’ He smirked and I flushed a little. I know that I don’t usually do this sort of romantic drama.

‘Both.’ I said. He looked at me with his dark blue eyes and my legs wobbled, my heart raced, more blood rushed into my cheek. ‘I-I’m a little tired.’ I said to cover myself a shield.

‘Then shell we go to bed?’ He asked me in a good manner.

‘We shell.’ I said and rested my palm on his as we went up the stairs. Adrian opened the door to his room and invited me in. I smiled in return of his well-behaved manners.

Walking up towards the little window that gave me a true example of beauty today, I gave a look outside to see the light from the moon reflect towards clouds that passed by. The forest seems well hidden from the shades of their own.

‘Miss Fire?’ my heart ached at him saying my last name.

‘Yes?’

‘Tonight will be the one and only night that I intend to allow you have your voice. It was unfair of me to take it away so suddenly. I apologize.’ He said from close up behind me as I felt his hot minty breath on the back of my neck.

I twirled my legs around to turn me and let me face him. His shirt was loose as the first two buttons were not properly buttoned; my fingers uncontrollably went up and placed itself on his chest. His face so close to mine as his eyes darted on my face.

‘What is “apologize”?’

He chuckled, ‘You will know soon, love.’ My heart leaped to the edge. I quivered with an uncontrollable amount of lust trying to burst open from my body. I most likely thought that the alcohol I drank was the one controlling me. But I can’t get high so fast with just a few cups of them; I need more to get drunk.

‘T-Thank you.’ I said covering my shaking hands and rubbing them together.

‘For what, Miss Fire?’ he held my hand and moved it to his side making his face come closer to mine. I blushed heavily.

‘For everything you’ve done for me today. Other then you taking away my voice, of course.’ I said harshly.

‘You’re welcome, then…’