Prologue

" You failed me! And because of that, Yveltal, you must go chase after Tudi and Pulse! I won't have it! I need them both dead!" The Alpha Pokemon, Arceus, boomed to a red-and-Black avian pokemon with large black claws, and spikes.

Yveltal, the pokemon described above, bowed to the Alpha. " I'm sorry, sire. He was just too powerful." Yveltal explains. Arceus stomped his foot on the ground.

" You must catch Pulse's escaped soul and kill Tudi. It is the only way the Pokémon world won't be turned into ruins, you hear me?" Arceus questions. Yveltal nodded swiftly. " I understand." He tells him.

" One more thing: Skliros needs to go as well. That Darkrai has been planning this ever since he's killed Mew." Arceus stated. Yveltal nodded grimly.

It was a known fact that the mythical Pokémon Mew had been murdered in his sleep when resting peacefully. All alibis traced back to that scoundrel Darkrai.

He might seem polite and gentle, but looks were deceiving on this soul. He was actually a criminal. A criminal that tricks other Pokémon into doing his bidding.

He had killed Mew in hopes of stirring unrest. He had done so, but a new Mew had been born by then to hopefully replace the dead one. The Mew He was thinking of- Yveltal- was a playful Pokémon that seemed way too childish to be a Mew.

It was decided that this situation was a big deal because, well, Arceus heard he was going to be murdered! He couldn't allow that! He didn't want any betrayal from any Pokémon. Man, some Pokémon are so selfish these days. Yveltal thought as he stood up straight once more.

" I trust that you won't fail me." Arceus booms to him. " You have my word." Yveltal tells him humbly. Despite the fact that he was basically an 'evil' Pokemon by sucking up the lives of many Pokémon, Yveltal was a humble Pokémon.

He realized that his life was nothing compared to the Pokémon that created him to serve as a, well, Godly sort of status. He was the one who decided when Pokémon died.

He honored the fact that he was that special compared to the many Pokemon Who wish to be in his place. He bows once more.

Arceus nods approvingly. " But you must take Xerneas with you." He tells him sternly. Yveltal was shocked at that. " No, not Xerneas!" He whined. " Unfortunately, I'm afraid so. We don't want any unfortunate souls dying like the last time, now do we?" Arceus asked him with a chuckle.

Yveltal shuffles in embarrassment. He shakes his head. " No sure, but I thought this would be, like, only my mission." He comments locking eyes with Arceus. Arceus chuckles.

" We know the power of Tudi, Yveltal. We must not underestimate his and overestimate our powers now. No chances taken. She is going with you, Yveltal. Unless, you cannot handle one measly Pokémon of life?" Arceus challenges with a smirk.

Why the Distortion world is arceus smirking like that? What is he suggesting? Yveltal wonders as he nods his head. His stomach felt funny. " Xerneas!" Arceus boomed. A graceful deer with colorfully glowing horns galloped into the kingdom.

" You called me?" She questions with a flash of her horns. " I want you to accompany Yveltal. He accidentally let free of a soul called Pulse. We need to bring him back, and stop Skliros and Tudi from murdering me. Do you think you can handle being partnered with Mr. Death Cocoon here?" Arceus questions her.

She takes one look at Yveltal. She nods. " Of course sure. I would be delighted to restore the peace to the Pokémon world." She brayed. " Good!" Arceus said. " Dismissed. Start right away. Remember what happened to Mew." He tells them.

The two nod and leave the realm of the gods. Yveltal just couldn't believe he let Pulse go. Then again it was that gosh darned Hoopa Who let him escape, so why was it him hunting him down?

Authors note: So that's the prologue to Marauder. Hope it was as amazing as I saw. Enjoy. This won't get updated in a while. So sit back, relax, and start making your predictions and whatnot. Lol.