Chapter one

A lithe fennec opened her tan jaws into a wide yawn, her paws overstretched. Her paws curled back to her body. She settled down again, dozing off.

A shrew was next to her, flexing his claws: waiting. He was peeking out the hole in the cave where the exit and entrance was. His lips curled into a smirk. " Nobody? Nobody dares? Good." He sadistically laughed as he placed his claws on the floor.

" Nobody would ever dare mess with us." He snarled, his claws boring marks into the earth. A ragged head turned to him. " Oh I wouldn't say that." The Darkrai chortled, touching a very old mark.

It must have been years. Or was it months? The Sandslash wondered. All he knew was life was way harsher without those two traitors. It was never easy to begin with.

He growled just thinking about those two brats. If they're not going to listen to me they can just jump off a cliff. He thought in satisfaction.

He turned his attention back to the only...well one of the two Pokémon who only got him. The other one was outside looking for berries for them to fatten them up; a mewtwo by the name of Kiumbe.

He was more brave than Tisa, the lithe Ninetales who decided that sleeping was better than helping. What a lazy idiot. I should really kick her out. He pondered as he answered the Darkrai. " What do you mean, Skliros?"

The Darkrai looked up at the ceiling filled with who knows what. He sighed with longing and gaped at the Sandslash. " Tudi," He addressed, " There are a lot of Pokémon who wish to take us down because we're hard core criminals, and they're all afraid that we are going to take what we want. You must learn that there are some Pokémon who will take us on despite how powerful, big, or small they are." Skliros told him.

He always acts like he's my teacher. Tudi thought feeling angry about that. He was no one's student! He can even prove it.

" Yeah, well not all the Pokémon will be able to defeat me." He bragged. " There's more enemies than you think, dear Tudi." Skliros commented as he sipped at his tea. " Don't call me that!" He hissed as he flexed his claws in anger.

He didn't like being called anything but Tudi, so when his alliances call him names he wants to rip their ears off.

Skliros snorted in amusement, as if Tudi was nothing but a plaything. " Fine, Fine. There's nothing to do here, Tudi why don't you and Tisa go grab us some grub?" Skliros grunts.

" Are you that lazy?" Tudi growled at the older Pokémon. Skliros chuckled. " You and Tisa are way faster than any of the rest of us. Plus I am a wanted 'mon. Surely they would put me over you anyday, Tudi. Just go find us some food, and stop complaining."

Tudi curled his claws in frustration. Tisa put a paw on his shoulder, " Let's go before you do something you regret."

I already regret this. I don't wish to do Skliros' shopping for him! Why can't he do it himself?! He's a lazy prick who shouldn't be putting all of the gathering to us. We can be captured! He has no heart.

He only deeply throated out an answer. His throat rumbled as they walked out together. Tisa seemed to gaze at him intensely. " He needs to stop bossing us around. He's not leader here." Tudi growled.

Tisa's nine Tails swished. " Maybe not, but he's right that we need food. Come on, the sooner we eat the less grumpy you will be." She really seemed to be testing his anger today, and his wits.

He really wanted to sink his claws into the dumb fox's fur. Dumb fox, he thought as he folded his arms. " Fine, but don't expect me to call you leader, Tisa." He snarled.

Tisa whirled around, teeth baring at him menacingly; she was really mad at him, he could tell. " Who cares whose leader? We should just get what we need and get out of the way! If we get caught we're done! There's only two of us, and thousands of them! Do you want us to get captured?!" She howled.

" I don't care." He huskily commented. He dismissed her surprised reaction. " I just don't like being ordered around by a rag doll. Why should we have to obey him, when we can clearly fend for ourselves without his help?"

Tisa just sighed. She pressed her body against his. Boundaries. He gave her an odd look. " Because without his help you would be recklessly chasing after the Starter Squad like a Swanna without a head." She woofed.

He gazed at her. Whatever, he scoffed in his head. She doesn't get it. She's just a fox. He pitted his attention back at the streets of Poketown.

Pokémon were talking to each other; they weren't even afraid of what could come. Tudi felt like growling. It felt too peaceful to him. Chaos. I want chaos.

The two partners crept forward. They let their menacing gazes fall on their prize. Tudi's claws itched to fight. He had to conceal himself; it was very difficult to.

At the stand there was a Salandit. Satan, Tudi immediately labeled as they snuck forward. If they succeeded, no doubt they would, then they would get their next meal. If they failed-Failure is not an option!

The two got as close as they could without drawing much attention. Tudi huffed with frustration. This would go much easier if we weren't hiding like a Kecleon trying to not get captured.

Tisa flicked her tail. " We will approach him now." She told him. Tudi groaned as she ordered him around. I don't let anyone order me around except-

" Tudi! Tisa!" A voice exclaimed. The two whirled around, Tisa unsheathing her claws; they were ready to attack this mysterious Pokémon.

It was just one, though. " You are under arrest." Announced the Chespin. " I believe you have us mistaken, it's you who's under arrest." Tudi growled lowly, instantly running at the Starter Squad member. It's all your fault he's dead, Squad!

Authors note: I'll try to keep this short. I hope you enjoyed. This chapter was made thanks to Pikagirl1527 's suggestion...until next time! Hope to see you continue to read this!