Everything has changed

Episode : #801

ONCE UPON A TIME

"Everything has changed"

English version

Written by Erwan, Tatiana, Camille, Lisa, Gisèle.

Finishing date : 2018, July 17th

Publication date : 2018, September 28th

Corrections : Tatiana

To Tiera Skovbye, she gave us the chance to live through an adult Robin, and a Margot in the thirst of freedom, with a most incredible actress game.

To Rose Reynolds who perfectly brought this new Alice to life, as the weirdest but wonderful Tilly.

To you both, you proved us again in a very beautiful way that we can always find each other.

The night was just falling and the last sunlight was fading away.

A young boy who had, it would seem, the wisdom and experience of an old man, was, from the moon, contemplating that show that the sky offered him every evening. It might seems to us that he had never aged, but that the weight of years would have made him more mature and more worn. In spite of his childlike body, he was relieved of fatigue, which resulted in such painful dexterity as one would have tought of an old man.

He got up painfully to join a beautiful rose, his rose, which seemed human by the expression it released. That of the lack of a being dear to you. The reflection of hope was perceptible in the light of the boy's golden blond hair, as well as in the pupil of his ocean-blue eyes, from which a tear came out to slip along his pink and fresh cheek and end up by falling on a petal of the rose. She seemed to interpret this drop of water as a gentle caress.

He murmured, more to himself than to the flower. "Soon, we will be together, Rose. Soon. I can feel it."

Despite this certainty which seemed to fill him with abundant joy, the circumstances of this reunion were still unknown to him.

He looked towards the land, that spot that wasn't accessible to him anymore, and that he had never really explored.

It's at that moment that the boy felt something touching his feet. He lowered his eyes and saw, with horror, a snake, which oddly, seemed familiar to the boy. The reptile went up along his leg, then his arm. He looked at the young man in a frightful manner, and approached his ear. While the rest of his body was now petrified, the snake whispered these words :

"In 15 years, nightmares will replace hope, in 15 years darkness will suffocate the light, in 15 years, the last petal of your happiness will fall and Storybrooke will experience chaos."

The snake, after a sneer showing its perversity, disappeared in a magical whirlwind, leaving the child in the grip of his worst nightmares.

The name had awakened something in him, because that is precisely where the loved one lives.

The child of the moon must prevent Storybrooke.

Once upon a time, there was a town, in Maine, where all realms and fairy tales characters we know were once reunited.

We call it Storybrooke.

The fondation of the New United Realms and coronation of the Good Queen went wonderfully. The seven dwarfs have been appointed royal guards of the Queen Regina and a great council of the United Realms was organized each week, with every kings, queens and guards of each realm.