And darkness will reborn

Episode: #802

ONCE UPON A TIME

 "And darkness will reborn"

English Version

Written by Erwan, Gisèle, Tatiana

Finishing date: 6th, August, 2018

Publishing date: 5th, October, 2018

Corrections: Tatiana, Erwan

To Georgina Haig, who took on the role of Elsa brilliantly, and who made her human in the prettiest way.

A long time ago, in a distant realm...

A loving couple gave birth to a young boy named Jack. He had blond hair, almost white, a laughing look, revealing a certain candor. Very quickly, his parents noticed that something was wrong with him. A spring day, his mother came back from the well with a seal of water filled to the edges. She had come home, and Jack, left alone for a moment in the garden, passed his hand in the cool water with amusement, and then left. His mother, returned, she discovered that the water had turned to ice. She had not made the connection with Jack right away. But events like this happened regularly, until the boy, who was just seven years old, was walking around without his parents leaving him on the pretext of hard work, touched a lake around him with his finger and, without understanding why, changed it into an ice rink. The children of the neighborhood had now a new source of fun but, in front of the strangeness of its creator, they left him alone.

Jack just understood that he had a strong power, that he could change the water to ice and do all kinds of other extraordinary things. He hoped that this awareness could bring him closer to his parents. Back home, he announced again excitedly and with apparent pride. "I have magic! I can change the water into ice!"

His father didn't even notice his son's words and went off to cut firewood. Seeing his uninterested father, Jack spoke to his mother. "Look mommy!" He concentrated and spilled water from the jug.

"Jack! What are you doing?!" His mother exclaimed.

He touched the damp floor. Nothing. Not wanting to disappoint his mother, and wanting at all costs to show her what he was capable of, he closed his eyes. He imagined the water turning into ice.

"Oh..." His mother took a step back. The floor was actually ice cold.

So she took her son by the elbow and locked him in his bedroom.

"Why? What did I do wrong?" Jack implored.

He was now filled with immense sadness. His parents didn't love him?