•Chapter 20: Journey•

Haya
Lets go through this journey now it begins.
So we found the lord and made a map im afraid if someone saw us killing it someone might steal the lord kill for the legendary call and Powerful drop so we have to be care full so yeha the battle started we attacked the lord but its taking so long that its now 10minutes but kagura isnt in a good shape  i shouted get out ! But she refused then she said id rather fight and die with the one i love.. as that happen the last attack of the lord hitted kagura then she ... died as one last for me to kill the lord i did it.. but one hit i should have died with you its not fair that you always decide for your self you always consider but never your self.. if i could only follow you but i know you wouldnt want me to ruin my life.. but my goal is set that this story ends here and this story of us will be rembered
Then.. a fairy on the bush said you dont need to follow her i know how it feels to lose someone but not in a way of death in a way of  relationship as i asked her whats her name she said "Im rafaela.. a support hero" as i asked her who did u lose? She said "Argus" he changed and became dark.. thats why i want to heal people and make it alright im here to revive your friend as she said close your eyes in a blink of an eye K-Kagura she's back! As i runned  to her happily and hugged her tightly then she said i know you wouldn't let me down as i said "baka" dont ever do that again as she putted a sweet smile on face ...
She said "Baka" i wont leave you fate will always find a way for us .
As i said don't ever leave me she said " i wont i promise" .

I don't want you to be in danger again ..
so should we go back to home? She said "This is already home" the land if dawn i mean this is were destined to be.. lets be free here where light and dark are in balance unlike in home everything is a mess.. as i said but if we keep running away wont it make any sense...
As i said lets fix what we left first ..
Like Hanabi and our families...
Do you mind?

Kagura
The lord 2more hits his dead but one more 2hits on Haya he's also a goner but one more hit me I'm gone too.. but i have to make a choice aside i belive everything has a away .. a si called the lord and caught its attention i know it would be my last as haya asked me to leave i didnt cause i want him to prove it to his father..  then the last hit..
Everything turned white.. as i saw my dead body and haya crying.. i know he would plan to follow me but i know he knows what i want then a fairy helped us and revived me i wanted to thank her she.. was gone? Then haya runned happily towards me..... i wanted to say "Baka  what ever happen dont follow me" but im glad he always care for me but lets keep this in my head as he wanted to go back home i refused i dont want to go back where all awful stuff happen why cant we stay here..
After what haya said.. i think we should fix what we left there afterall its where we began and this is like a movie i dont know how it ends.. why not fix whats left and let it be cause thats the way it should be.

___________________________
One more chap goodbyeee tom is da last chap
💕