Chapter 1 - Prologue

Stories come from far back when there were knights and dragons and magic, but those stories are too old to know when they had started. Stories are as old as time itself, but what people don't realize is that those stories have a truth behind them. Each story ever told has a story behind it and it always has a deeper meaning than what it shows the reader. Well, this story starts long ago in the time of quests and kingdoms, and all the creatures you can think of that dwell in the medieval fantasy times.

This story begins at a small town, in the continent of Tamra, where the townsfolk get ready for their annual combat-farming festival. It is indeed an unusual name for a festival, but these were no ordinary folk, they had Dragon Dwarf blood inside each one of them. The Dragon Dwarfs mysteriously disappeared a very long time ago with their secrets.

No one had ever discovered what had happened to the Dragon Dwarfs, but these dwarfs were notorious for their flawless combat techniques and legendary hunting skills. They wore a unique set of black armor with a signature burning green dragon on the chest plate, one that no blacksmith could ever replicate.

These extraordinary dwarfs were feared and respected all over Tamra for they have hunted everything from the smallest rabbits to the biggest and mightiest dragons. Many strong and wise warriors have killed dragons, but in every tavern of every town and city in Tamra you can hear bards singing the song that tells the tale of how the Dragon Dwarfs have tracked down and attacked Vhalkrud, the foremost dragon of the century, in his unrevealed lair, and how they've made it out alive with Vhalkrud's head. They say Vhalkrud's skeleton now lies somewhere in the icy wasteland of the Caldrega Mountain.

The Dragon Dwarfs made a living off of hunting and from the treasure they happened upon on their journeys, but they also had secrets. No one knew them, because they never came into any town or city to trade. They had only been seen while hunting or during combat with those who tried to ambush them to try and steal their priceless equipment, but failed miserably.

They lived in a part of the Greygor Mountain where no man or elf has ever set foot before. The journey up the mountain was too challenging due to a constant severe snow storm that encircled the mountain and the Greygor Mountain was also beyond the Void Mountains.

Every man, elf and dwarf has ever since searched for the place where the Dragon Dwarfs had lived called, Dragholiv. These humans, elves and dwarfs were searching for a very long time for the secret of how the Dragon Dwarfs got their legendary armor and weapons.

*****

If you liked it so far, please vote or comment :) Thank you