7.

07.

An Upset Bellamy Blake

∆ ∆ ∆

"I was able to score you a couple extra clips." Jamie said as he put down the bag of guns.

"Why are you helping us?" Bellamy asked as he grabbed one of the guns.

"Well, 47 of your friends are stuck in a mountain with crazy ass people, but two of them are wondering in the woods. The least I can do is help." Jamie said as he looked up at him.

"You're not worried about getting caught?" Bellamy asked as the two stared at each other.

"Oh please." Jamie shrugged as he crossed his arms. "I practically run this camp. How do you think I was able to get these guns?"

Bellamy gave him a little chuckle as Clarke walked up to them. "Hey. My mom's in surgery and the team going after Kane just left. We should, too."

"Did you find Octavia?" Bellamy asked Jamie.

"Who?" Jamie asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No. I found you. I'm not letting you leave here without me." The brown haired girl from earlier said as she walked up to them.

"Octavia-" Clarke started before she cut her off.

"Finn and Murphy are headed for Lincoln's village. I've been there. Have you? Has she?" Octavia sassed at Clarke and Bellamy, it made Jamie chuckle a little.

"You done?" Bellamy asked as he handed her a bag, with a slight smile on his face.

"What's this?" She asked as she looked at it.

"Your pack." He told her. "Lead the way."

She put her pack on and started to walk towards the fence. Jamie stopped her before she could touch the electrified fence.

"Slow down firecracker." Jamie said as he touched the wires with a piece of metal, causing it to spark up.

"I thought you said it was handled." Clarke said lowly to Jamie.

"Don't question my power." Jamie joked as he grabbed his walkie. "Raven, Wick shut her down."

After a couple second his radio clicked back twice. He touched the wire again and this time, no sparks.

"It's Octavia by the way." The girl said as Jamie lifted the wire for her.

"I think firecracker suits you." He joked as she went through the wire. "I'm Jamie by the way. Most people call me amazing though."

"Thanks." Bellamy said as he was about to go through.

"Good luck." Jamie said as they looked at each other. Bellamy nodded before he made his way through the wire and into the woods.