PART I::~: CHAPTER NINE :~:

—Soap It Up—
P

lease excuse any mistakes!

::~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~::

It's been three days since the Halloween party and I've successfully managed to avoid both Dane and Finn. I'm avoiding Dane because—let's face it, the minute I see him I know adultery is bound to be committed. Dane had been persistently pursuing me, but I've avoided him like a plague.

I'm avoiding Finn because of Dane. And because of my heinous actions Halloween night. After Dane had stripped me of my dress, he took his time in reminding me of what I missed out on while he was gone. He had kissed, licked, and sucked almost every inch of my body, and with his tongue and fingers, he blessed me with two orgasms. As soon as he had dropped his boxers and I was reminded of the length of him, I dipped.

Shock and sense were knocked into me, and I scrambled off the bed. With his erect dick in his hand and a confused look on his face, he had asked me, "What's wrong? Where are you going?"

I glanced down at him and back up at his face. "I'm sorry, Dane. I-I can't do this—"

"Don't tell me you're afraid of Beastie?" he smirked. I shook my head at the name he gave his manhood.

"No, I just—"

"Come on, Sia," he got up from the bed and marched towards me. "You're the only girl I know who can ride this beast without falling off." he slapped his dick and I watched as it wiggled to and fro. The buzzing of my phone pulled me out of his dick trance. I quickly grabbed my phone and fled the room, while ignoring his cries.

I had run back to the office and put on an employees uniform and went back downstairs to the party. Dane had come back down an hour later and I could tell he was highly annoyed. He joined his friends and associates and he was acting like the usual dick that he is but 10x worse, all the while watching me like a hawk.

Finn had left the party, Sabrina and Chris were still missing in action, and Abby is just annoying as ever, trying desperately to gain Dane's attention.

Though Dane and I didn't have intercourse, I still allowed him to eat me out like there was no tomorrow, and for that, I feel guilty. I couldn't face Finn after doing what I did.

I sigh and placed my cup of pumpkin spice latte on the table next to my books. I have some upcoming assignments due before Thanksgiving and I want to get a head start on it because I know I would be too busy with the shoot to focus on schoolwork. Now that Dane's back, I don't see the need to go back to the CHILLIN' LOUNGE. He can handle things himself.

Around this time, a lot of people want to have at least one photo shoot to bring back to the family for Thanksgiving. Oh God, I can't wait to go back home for Thanksgiving to see my brother and mother.

For the past 30 minutes, I've been so studiously indulged in my schoolwork that my hand was cramping from writing so much. I sat back for a five-minute break and took a sip of my latte while looking around the almost-empty library. Suddenly, a limping body invades my vision.

"Ugh, bitch!" Sabrina exclaims as she sat down and throws her bag on the table. She sighs and shook her head before looking at me. "That man is a fucking monster." she grabs my drink and sips it.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who she's talking about. "What did he do this time?"

She looks at me incredulously. "What didn't he do? He's twisted, yanked, slapped, and fucked all parts of me!"

"Oh, my," I mutter while looking around the library to see if anyone was listening in on our conversation.

"Look at me, Sia! A bitch can't even walk straight. He's been punishing me for three days!"