Omelet 006

"Stark is-he's a sickness!" Ultron says.

"Aw junior, you're gonna break your old man's heart." Stark says.

"If I have to.." Ultron says.

Andy walks in with Cap, Tony and Thor while catching sight of the 'new' Ultron.

"Nobody has to break anything." Thor says.

"Clearly you've never made an omelette." Ultron says. Yep, that's Stark's creation.

"He beat me by one second." Tony says.

"Really?" Andy says.

She catches sight of the twins behind Ultron.

"This comfortable-like what? Old times?" The silver-haired twin says.

Andy looks at the other twin and randomly thinks,

"She's pretty."

Wanda cocks an eyebrow at Andy reading her mind.

"Shit, forgot she reads minds." Andy thinks to herself, her cheeks heating up when Wanda smirks at her.

"This was never my life." Tony mumbles.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve says directing his gaze to the twins.

"Oh, we will." Wanda says sarcastically before returning her gaze to Andy who was distracted by Ultron.

"I know you've suffered-" Steve says before being interrupted by Ultron.

"Gah! Captain America, god's righteous man pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but-" Ultron says.

"If you believe peace, then let us keep it." Thor interrupts.

"You're confusing peace with quiet-" Ultron says.

"And you want to wipe out the human race," Andy says with a cold stare, "You're not doing to good yourself."

"Excuse me?" Ultron says.

"Yeah, uh-huh, what's the vibranium for?" Tony asks.

"I'm glad you asked." Ultron says sickeningly, "I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan."

At that moment, Ultron summons Tony by his arc reactor and all hell breaks loose. The silver-haired one makes a run for Andy when she isn't suspecting.

"Hey! Your the little shit who shot me! Why the hell did you do that?" Andy asked grimacing.

"Sorry?" He says.

"What's your name?" Andy asked buying time.

"Pietro." He says while Andy whips around to catch Wanda's hand.

"Quite the duo but I'm afraid I can't let you hurt these people." Andy says summoning a piece of metal.

"This won't kill you but it's not gonna tickle either." Andy says distracted.

Wanda takes this chance to see in her mind and she sees..them. Andy's original parents.

"Get the hell away from me!"

"Mama! Please!"

"You are no child of mine! You're a freak!'

The memory ends as a hand comes toward her face. Andy sits up, slightly nauseated. She looks to her left to see Wanda and Pietro staring at her shellshocked.

"Is that what you wanted to see?" Andy says, "To see me weak? If so, congrats. You won."

"I'm sorry." Wanda says inching towards her now seeing the pain and sorrow in her eyes.

"Don't." Andy says backing away, "I don't need your pity. It was your full intention and you got what you wanted. Just get out of here, while you still can."

The twins walk away as Andy wiped tears from her eyes. They both look back to see Andy gone.

"Wow." Wanda says.

"It's for the better." Pietro says.

"Is it?" Wanda says.

☆☆☆
Wowowow. That was a crappy chapter, great. My mum is sick right now soooooo.
Cheers,