Part 1: What a Coincidence

Y/N's POV

I sighed in relief after looking at my passport. I can't believe it, I finally got my Dream Job!

There was a picture of me inside it, smiling, clearly a fake one but full of Hope. British Columbia is going to be great! I would make a ton of friends.

I quickly texted My brother that I'll be leaving in a few minutes. He was of course freaking out. It was my first time traveling alone. Alex is really the nicest brother you can get. Though he just never talks about his YouTube life and I really have no interest in it.

I read my roommate's name.

'Braden Welsh', it said in clear words.
I've never met him before, nor have I ever talked to him. I wonder if this flight would change my whole life or not? "Stop", I told myself, I should start packing.

Suitcase? Check. Umbrella? Check. A mini backpack with passport and all? Check. Extra cash if needed? Check. I was all ready.

The taxi came after a few minutes and the plane was right on time. As I was boarding, I saw someone in the corner who was probably looking for something.

He was wearing a muffler and a cap which covered his whole face. I immediately went to his seat and asked, "Do you need any help?". He looked at me and gave me a really warm smile. "Oh no! I was just checking for my seat number", He said in an perfect American accent. I flinched, no no he was not... No way, yes he was definitely not him.

We studied each other for a while and then moved on. He looked like he has seen me before too. I started to look for my seat, it was right next to his. He almost looked like he blushed when I sat next to him and put my seat belt on. The plane took off.

We didn't talk to each other for a few minutes until he took his cap off.

I gasped. "Elijah!!" I said a bit too loudly. After saying that I immediately changed my mind.
"Oh my gosh you are Elijah's twin! It was Ethan wasn't it?"
He looked surprised for a moment and then really confused. I quickly look my cap off too and he gasped at me. "OMG Y/N! I can't believe I am seeing you after all these years!"

Elijah was my boyfriend in 8th grade. I still remember him and his twin clearly. It has been 7 years since I met him last. When we got into different high schools, Elijah broke up with me and we didn't see each other again. It was nice to see Ethan again, because I missed him and his brother.

We talked about our lives for a while. I was happy that Elijah has a girlfriend now. He deserves it. He told me about Elijah doing YouTubing along with a few friends. He said he would show me the whole gang if they meet again. Gosh I really wanted to meet Elijah soon. I thought about our relationship... No, we are just going to be friends now, hopefully.

Ethan didn't change at all, he would try to be funny all the time just like his brother. How I miss 8th grade.

"Hope we meet again" he smiled. Everyone started to get off the plane. I didn't realize that we already landed.

I got off and absent mindedly took a taxi to my new home.