Two new member of the family

The day has come our new member of the family is on the way.We look at the window it look some familiar to us.We saw two new puppy and we heard name like mike and princess.When my human friend put them both outside we introduced them give them some weapons for them.Then we saw little treats fall out the sky.Mishka look at it very closer then he speak up for danger.He said "Do me a favor stay back."We take cover for explosion and I hold him back "Hey what are your name she said when she walk towards him "Name's butch what kind of name fits you Spot, Fifi, Rover- She said "My name is Mishka and these are my fellow pack Nana, Shadow, Oddball, Domino, Sarah, Rusty and my other fellow pack the white husky girl name Peach with boy husky name Willam and others are busy."He speak "Oh Mishka sorry and pretty name for you."She told him "I had a lot training and it was a hard work and I don't know what is wrong with my human friend."She sat down "Human can get lot of emotion but you can get use to it."Mishka and Butch went to the dog house to show something cool."So what we have here today."Butch:So we have notified that your friend is working for cruel for dog allergies and no one allergic to dogs and you know about buddy he was catnapped minutes ago he got day off to vacation so we here to replace him and mean cats don't get near that."Then we left to meet other agents and the guards closed the gate. (Watch if put tmnt to sneak up on them)Tmnt ran to sneak up then we jump to other side.