〰️Introduction〰️

Allesandra Vitale has been homeschooled all her life

Allesandra Vitale has been homeschooled all her life. Dreams of becoming an Auror pushes her to attend Hogwarts in her sixth year. A complete stranger to practically everything just makes Hogwarts more exciting. But her plans of a quiet year of excelling classes and possibly joining the quidditch team are thrown out of the window when she constantly finds herself bumping into the playboy of Hogwarts, Sirius Black. The strain of her close bound relationship with her mother and alienation of her father leads Allesandra to question just whose side are they and her really on.

Sirius Black was completely contempt with life at the moment. Sure he had cut all ties from his blood status centered parents,  and the growing death eater activity was threatening his brother towards an evil path but he had the most magnificent friends he could ask for with mischief and adventure following them closely. He also had every girl in Hogwarts on the edge for his affection. Distractions were easy to come by and could be used to escape the impending doom everyone was dreading. He didn't need to take anything or anyone seriously.

The sixth-year finds Sirius Black and Allesandra Vitale being thrown at each other. Quite literally. A little late do they start to realize that the only solutions to their problems are each other.

EPIGRAPH
❦❦ ❦❦ ❦❦
I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything.

- Scott Fitzgerald
❦ ❦❦ ❦❦ ❦❦ ❦❦