Chapter 3: Sean

I'm adding a new character who is not a YouTuber but is "aspiring to be one." (Not irl of course). Who is it? Drumroll.....me! I have a celebrity crush on Seán so, yeah. Anyways, onto the story!

It's our elective hour and I have gaming with Shelby and Parker. It's not a big class, but hey, the smaller the better!

The teacher takes attendance. "Parker?"

"Here!" he says. The teacher checks his name on the paper.

"Shelby?"

"Here!" Another check.

"Seán?"

"Here!" I say. She checks my name.

"And, Mari?"

Mari? Who's Mari?

"Here!" there's a voice in the doorway. We look toward the voice and a girl rushes to the seat next to mine. "Sorry I was late," she says. "This school is just too complicated." She giggles.

She doesn't look like one of those snobby, rich, popular girls. She has tan skin with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. She is wearing a floral blouse with some leggings.

The teacher tells us that since it is the first day of school, we get to talk to each other instead of learn. I decide to be friendly and talk to Mari.

"Hey Mari," I say. She smiles at me. "Hey...?" She pauses. "Oh, Seán," I say. "Oh, hey Seán!" she exclaims.

We talk for the rest of the class. She's really nice, she let me talk for a while. And she's generous, I was thirsty and she let me have her water. She's also really funny, she tells amazing jokes.

The bell rings. "Well, I gotta go. It's free period for me." And she disappears just like that.

If only she was in more than one of my classes...

Just saying, I am not funny. At all.
Until next time!
—Mari