Pt 27:New Phase✌

Let's begin...

Swara cries....

Sanskar:ch ch ch.... Jiske liye tumne yeh sab kiya usko tho meine maar daala.

Swara immediately gets up and was about to go

Sanskar:he died, so what next?

Swara angrily held his collars, tears were rolling down her cheeks

Swara:what did i do to you? Why did you this?
She slaps him hard

Sanskar laughs :you have lost everything swara, you have lost!seriously what a planning you did, you tried to kill my Ragini and you smartly said my name so that Ragini can listen, if in case Ragini got saved then blames on me. And then you married laksh as per your plans! But what you thought? I would live you easily.

He laughs moving around her

Swara:pehle uss Ragini ne aur ab.... Kya kya nahi kiya meine, yes i cheated Ragini before but what she did to me? She did the same with me. I was madly in love with laksh i can't think anything other than him. So i removed Ragini from my way, i kidnapped her, if that day Ragini was been killed by the goons today my laksh....(she chokes) And to keep you away i only asked goons to inform you about Ragini's kidnapping. So that i can keep you away from all this. But now my laksh... Kyun kiya tumne aisa..

She again slaps him

Sanskar just laughs

Swara was about to slap him again

When a hand stops her

She was shocked to find Laksh

She felt happy seeing him all fine and was about hug him

When laksh moved back and showed his palm

Swara:l..laksh..mein

Laksh:what have you planned for next?

Ragini was standing at the door, she blamed sanskar for everything. She fought with for the thing he didn't do. How could she do this?

Swara:laksh please...

Laksh interrupts:abhi kya bacha hai? Tumne sab kuch tho chern liya hai mujse

Sanskar goes and sits on railings, he sees Ragini who is already looking at him.

Ragini bends her head

Sanskar murmurs:oh ho started the pipeline.

Laksh:from now itself you are nothing to me

Swara falls on her knees and was about to hold his feet:laksh, please don't say like this.. I said all this because of Sanskar

Sanskar smiles impressed by curving down his lips

Laksh:how much you will lie swara? How much you will?

Swara:please laksh..
She stood and cups his face:i love you laksh.. Please understand me laksh i love you so much

Swara then sees Ragini and moves to her and holds her hands:please Ragini... Tell laksh to understand me.

Ragini looks at Laksh:when laksh didn't understood me then how can i be able to make him understand about you.

She frees her hand and just giving a last look to sanskar
She leaves from there.

Ragini's words rings in laksh's ears
He closes his eyes painfully remembering his painful words for Ragini on the wedding day.

Laksh moves out

Sanskar stood:for one thing i am grateful to you swara, because of you i got Ragini but you tried to kill my love. That's the reason you are finding yourself in this place.