Pt 46: Arav's Mystery!

Let's begin...

Ragini quickly got down the rickshaw once she reached hospital and with the help of ward boys, she take him in.

Sanskar was wincing in the terrible pain in his head

Doctor:you have to file the FIR since this is an accident case then only we can treat him.
Ragini:here he lost so many blood and you are asking to file the case. How rude, is this the way to behave with the patient who needs the treatment now!

Sanskar could listen her voice, he tried to opened his eyes which pained him each time he tries

Doctor:it's the rules of the hospital.

Soon nia joins her:what happened Ragini.

Ragini:he is saying that he can't treat until we file case in Police station!

Sansskar finally opened his eyes, and her back was faced to him. And he manages to see her wrist which had the same bracelet.

Even in that terrible condition, he couldn't stop himself from smiling.
"Maa" he screamed out of pain.

Ragini turned to him, who was unconscious by now. And then faced doctor:show some humanity at least.
Doctor :sorry. It's against the hospital rules!

Ragini looks around and sees the surgical knife in the counter and she pulls doctors palm and pricks him with it.
He shouts.
Ragini:how's the pain?
He frees his hand from her.
Doctor:nurse bring the first aid quickly.
He was winching.

Ragini angrily:dare. If any of you approached him.
All gets scared

Doctor scared:am a doctor.
Ragini:whoever you are, first file the FIR then treatment.
He request

Person behind:what's going on there?

Ragini immediately turns.

He is revealed to be Dr. Shlok.

Shlok:Dr. Kumar i am asking what's happening? Why patient is still not taken into emergency treatment..?

And he orders them to take him for the immediate treatments.

Shlok looks at Ragini:sorry for the Inconvenience.

Ragini:good to find there's people like you too. Orelse..

Shlok:your husband?
Ragini quickly nods in no:no i witnessed the accident. Besides your doctor and what type of rules are there in your hospital. A patient might lose his life with this insane rules.

Shlok:sorry i will personally look after this.
He smiles at her.

Ragini:we have informed patient family. I would be back now.

Just then a nurse comes with the paper where a patients family have to sign.
Ragini:since no one have reached till now, i don't want you to make it late again.
She signs it.

She goes

Shlok smiles, remembering a girl who was just like her!!

He turns and finds arav.
Shlok:Arav you here?!
Arav:buddy.. Where's sanskar?

Shlok:you mean the accident patient?
Arav:yeah.. Someone called me and informed me about the accident.

Shlok :don't worry his treatment is going on.

He makes Arav sit.
Arav:i should have not let him alone buddy, i should not!
Shlok:it's fine don't worry.

And the nurse comes and calls him.
Shlok:Arav. Don't worry nothing will happen and you fill the details in reception.