Pt 49: Revealed

Let's begin....

Ragini curves her lips down :please please ..Sanskar please.
Sanskar:ok we will do one thing once you remember we will marry again with all the function.
Ragini:yes we will do that but now i want to do pheras with you.please!!
Sanskar:we will do it later.
Ragini:see everything is ready priest is also ready then what is your problem?just we have to do the pheras.please for me please.. I don't remember anything at least i want to feel this one.
Sanskar finally nods unwillingly.
Ragini jumps in happiness:i knew it.

Sanskar confused:what?
Ragini:you can't say no to me.
He smiles.

Priest gives her the chunni.
Ragini:Sanskar you make me wear it.
Sanskar smiles and makes her wear it.
Ragini:i am looking good na.
He nods.

Ragini:this is not fair i talk so much but you don't talk a little.
Sanskar smiles:Ragini..
Ragini:okay sorry sorry.

Priest:okay now let's start with the rituals.
Sanskar looks at Ragini who was smiling excited.how he wished to have a such marriage.though his wish was fulfilled but there's lot things missing.now he is fearing what of..what of she remembers everything and leaves him!

His thoughts were interrupted Ragini who holds his hand and raises her eyebrows.while he nods in nothing.
And soon compketing with dome rituals they start with Pheras.

While here Laksh went to the Honda service station.
Where they give him the envelope.
He thanks them and moves out.

He opens it with the hope that it should be the same which he is searching from day and night.

And the broad smile appears on his face ...
And the papers are the divorce papers of Ragini and Sanskar.
Where only Sanskar have signed the papers.

Laksh smiles:Damn..finally it's in my hands.And Sanskar your game is over now.You will know today that whom you actually messed with...
He smiles.

While here Shlok was sitting on the bed and Arav was kneeling infront of him and holding his hand:please buddy..
Shlok:you knew about my manu and you knew about the promise still you did this with me I can't forgive you for this.
Arav was in tears:please buddy try to understand me.situation was not easy for me i discovered she is Ragini when Sanskar Married her.
Shlok: I didn't oppose it.did i?even though you got to know late but why you kept me in dark that Ragini is...
Arav:please try to understand me..
Shlok: understand you what Arav?do you know how important Ragini is to me?

Arav bit angrily: I didn't wanted dada ji to know about this and am sure you would have definitely told this to him.. you know how he is when he had daughter he didn't cared and when she died...
He looks at shlok.

Shlok looks at the photos over the wall:she didn't die Arav.she stays in my heart may be you still can't understand my pain.i am living with this pain.can you realise it i was just 17 then. I am living in her memories and wish was to be with Ragini as promised to my Manaswini. Did you understand me ever?
He smiles and tears rolls down his cheeks.
Shlok:i was living with one hope that Ragini is alive and you just....

Arav:please listen to me.now Ragini is Sanskar's wife.you know how much he loves her?dont you?
He nods:i know..
Arav:may be even Ragini too loves him.
Shlok :i know this Arav..
Arav:would it be nice if we just go and reveal what i am to her?without anyone's aware dada ji did our marriage in childhood.
Shlok looks on..

Arav:if he knows that Ragini is alive what he will do?
Shlok bites his lips being tensed.
Arav: I don't believe it at all when we were not even mature enough to understand what marriage is but dada ji did this with us.everything happens for a reason buddy.Or if you go and reveal about your identity of course she will try to find who and all are there.. it's good na buddy if we just stay far and see her happy.and Sanskar is perfect for her.Please take the situation delicately.please!!!

Shlok nods:i just want to meet her badly.
Arav:she is your patient.she is having good bonding with you so let's live the way the destiny is taking us.
Shlok nods to him.
Arav:her life is also no less then Manu's.Ragini couldn't live the way she

While here Ragsan complete the pheras.and he fills vermilion on her forehead.
She smiles

While laksh was in mansion looking for Ragini.
He had a smile on his face.he had a blind of hope that after meeting her she will accept him and leave that sanskar.

To be continued...

So how was the revelation?

Drop your views on the relation of Arav and Ragini😁

Now can you get the further story?

Now you might feel bored due to there is no tadka of selfish.but i would keep calm he gonna return soon with his older job by resigning the Shareeef one😜