Pt 33:khushi's Outburst

Let's begin...

Ragini looks Sanskar being confused, she don't know whether he is Sanskar or not!

She sees his foot which was bandaged

And then karan sees her he pats sanskar to look at her.

Sanskar sees her, his expression was like a kid who was been taken to principal for making mischiefs, he had made the most innocent face.

Now the fear take over him, what if she calles something which after listening he might get heart attacks.

Just then khushi:papa come, mumma is waiting.

Sanskar turns to karan, who was already looking at him

Sanskar looks up and himself:God.. Are you planning to set my life with your wonderful surprises. First you saved my Ragini and then you made her forget the past and then you made her to call laksh as DEVAR JI. And now khushi came as an angel in our life. Is this going to the path which i have waited for so long?(after a pause) Oh God i love you so much but little less then Ragini. Today i am feeling if i have believed you before itself i didn't had to do anything. But from now i will remember you each minute. I have already resigned the job of selfishness so you have did this.. Naughtyyyy. I know you were having entertainment seeing me. But i am sorry now i am the SHAREEEEEEF SANSKAR urf SANSKARI SANSKAR.

While everyone were looking up where sanskar was seeing including Ragini

Khushi held his wrist:papa.. Where are you looking?come meet mumma.

Khushi takes him to Ragini.

Khushi looks at laksh and swara and karan:won't you all give our family a privacy.

It was slap for laksh, he don't know how to react. One side it was his love for Ragini and other side this little girl. What he will do now?

Karan after listening it goes from there and swara too goes out.

Laksh stood there looking at Ragini and Ragini was looking at sanskar and sanskar was scratching his head.

Khushi to laksh:uncle, please let papa talk to mumma.

He was been forced to leave the room by khushi.

Now only sanskar Ragini and khushi were only present.

Sanskar don't know what he should do, how to start the conversation

Just then khushi holds sanskar's hands and audible to him:papa why are you silent? Talk na..

Sanskar was overwhelmed and was having invisible happy tears😜, though she is not his daughter but still she is having his habbits😉

Khushi:oh.. Now i understand you want me to go? Pehle bol na tha na papa

She runs out and stands in the door so that no one disturbs her mumma and papa.

Sanskar looks at khushi and smiles

Ragini:khushi sach mein hamari beti hai?
As she couldn't believe that she is the mother to such big girl

He takes a deep breath:Ragini, i..i don't.. Umm i will explain you once you come out from the hospital

He seriously didn't had any single answer. He wanted to see her once and when he turns to go. Ragini held his wrist.

Ragini had the tears in her eyes
He immediately wipes her tears and cups her face

Sanskar:o2 why are you crying? Please please don't cry....

Ragini:i don't remember anything, i don't even remember myself. I don't even know how even i look like.

Sanskar:calm down, everything would be back like before. Don't worry. You take rest.

He makes her sleep on the bed

Sanskar:now don't be tensed.. Ok?

He looks around and sees a steel tray

He takes it and keeps in front of her:you told me you haven't seen yourself, now see how beautiful you are.

Ragini looks at herself you are.

Sanskar:the innocence in your face which i fell for....

She looks at him

He keeps it aside:and now take rest and later will talk

Ragini:aapke pair ko kya hua

Sanskar smiles:it's just a silly thing. Don't be tensed okay.

She closes her eyes and he was about to go

Ragini:you call me o2? Why?

Sanskar scratches his head he actually didn't wanted to call her like that but don't know he still called

Sanskar :i will answer this too later.

She looks at him with blank expressions

He smiles

He goes out and sees khushi he caresses her hair. He was about to ask her how she came.

When laksh pulls him, which lead him to wince in pain due to the wound on his feet

Laksh held his cloth angrily:don't try to move near my Ragini. And now you are taking the advantage of the situation. Remember Ragini didn't lov..

When khushi pushes him, laksh looks at her shocked

Khushi angrily:Mere papa pe chillane wale aap kaun hote hai..?
(who are you to shout at my dad?)

Everyone of the friends and family gathered there.

Sanskar didn't expected it.

Khushi angrily:i am seeing you from long time you were scolding my papa for no reason. Agar phir se daant ne ki koshish ki tho mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.
(if you again try to scold my dad then there would be no one worst then me)

Khushi saw laksh yelling at sanskar when Ragini was taken to operation theatre.

To be continued...

So how was the part?