Pt 55:you are my everything!

Let's begin.....

Sanskar enters the room with a smile but was surprised seeing the decorated room.
He sees Ragini who was removing the petals of rose.

Sanskar:Ragini what is all this?
Ragini turns and smiles and he found something was not right with her.
She stood but was about to lose her balance.sanskar bit loudly:Careful!!
She smiles and moves to him .he keeps the flower bouquet aside and holds her who couldn't stand straight.
Ragini:Sanskar...
She hugs him.

He was furious now:what did you eat?Ragini...
Ragini interrupts:aaj hamare...
She laughs and moves to his ear:suhaagraat hai ...
He was shocked.

He pulls her from the hug locks the door so that nobody notices her in this state.
Sanskar:what happened to you?
She interrupts: suhaagraat suhaagraat suhaagraat.you can do anything to me.tonight is the night of love.
She laughs.

Sanskar:What is this Ragini? you are not well...
Ragini:i am perfectly all right.
He makes her sit on the bed.but she pulls him by his collar.
Ragini smiles sadly still under the effect:why are you avoiding me?
Sanskar had gave a support to bed so that he don't fall on her.
Ragini:kyuuu...mein acchi nahi lagti?
He was about to stand when she pulled him and kissed on his lips.which literally shocked him.
She took one of his hand and placed it on her bare waist.
He frees himself from her and stood.

He pulls his hair.
He looks at Ragini.
Ragini:you don't love me.and now I can't tie you into me.
She cries being broken she was still under the effects of pills.
Ragini:i..i lost you..
She cries.

He couldn't just tolerate her crying.
Sanskar:Ragini...
Ragini:what should i do that you will be happy with me?i am not a good wife.i don't know about your likes and dislikes.i don't know what you like in me.i am not deserving...you just have to stay looking after me.i am burden to you.i am always sick you have to leave everything to take care of me that now you are tired.
He kneels in front of her and holds her hand.
Which she pushes.

He looks at her:who told you all this?
He cups her face and wipes her tears:tumhe yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi hai Ragini.didn't i tell you that not only you.its us who needs the time.who told you that you are burden to me? don't you know what i call you? don't you know?.. it's not i have to...but i will stay for you no matter what.i cannot be tired for you.besides all that i like everything in you.i don't want any change in you.

She cries:please forgive me.Swara told me to do this and i didn't had any other choice...that's...that's why i say I don't deserve you.i don't deserve you at all i should have died that day so that..
Sanskar:shh...
She looks at him with the tear filled eyes.
Sanskar:what do you think if something happened to you that day then all my problem would have solved...you are my everything Ragini.Everything.and all other things are some part of my lives. I only want you beside me.but not as the one who is forced to live like others want but the one who will live for herself first.

She could feel her lashes heavy to blink and was feeling dizzy:san..Sans..kar can can i sleep...i am..getting head ache.
Sanskar nods:but one minute.
He makes her stand.she was not that stable that she could walk with on her own so he helped her to walk to the washroom.
He washes her faces and in nick of time she falls unconscious on him.
He holds her securely and lips her up in his arms and places her on the bed clearing the decorated bed.
He dries her wet face with a towel.

Her words rings in his ears.
He was about move when she holds his wrist tightly.he turns to her.
Ragini:you will not leave me right?
Sanskar smiles weakly and nods in no:never!
She smiles and holds his hand more tightly in anyway she didn't want let go a chance where Sanskar might leave her.and what if she couldn't hold him!
She finally sleeps.