Chapter 18

Emma's pov

Surprisingly, My face wasn't  still flushed by the time we got home.

Mathew had taken me to this absolutely wonderful bakery where I ate the most delicious chocolate chip cookies and cake I've ever had in my life.

I licked and sucked some chocolate icing off my fingers as I walked through the front door.

Mathew mumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite catch as I kept sucking off the sweet substance. He stared at me a couple more seconds then looked away.

"I'm just gonna go take a cold shower, I feel a bit... Dirty" he kissed my head before jogging up the stairs.

I shrugged it off and went up to my room. When I opened the door, what i saw made me just want to jump into Mason's arms and tell him how much I love him.

I felt truly happy at this moment but then memories from today came flooding back into my mind.

On my bed laid what any girl on her period would call heaven. There was a whole box of advil, pads, tampons, a heating pad, oreos,chocolates and chips of different types as well as a note.

I picked up the note, admiring  the beautiful handwriting in a deep blue ink. It read:
_________________________
From Daddy Mason:
I love you baby♥
I'm sorry if you're mad at me, we need to talk :-(
I'll explain everything
P.s the ice cream is in the fridge.

I just wanted to jump on him and pepper him with kisses for being so sweet but I need to contain myself.

There isn't really a reason for me to be mad at him. All he did was play with my feelings then go back with his ex who has been nothing but rude to me, totally normal, people do that all the time.

I opened one of the multiple boxes of chocolate and took a few pieces from it before walking to his room.

Knock knock

"Come in" he shouted from the inside with a deep, sexy voice. I walked in and the urge to just pepper him with kisses got even stronger.

He was laying on his bed shirtless as always. Looking so damn good I think my jaw touched the floor and a tiny bit of drool came out.

"Hey" I walked over and plopped down beside him, fiddling with my fingers awkwardly.

"Hey," his fingers combed through his soft, neck length, blonde hair frustratedly as he forced a tight-lipped smile.

"So, you and sierra huh?" My voice came out unexpectedly soft and low, making me wonder if I should repeat myself.

"I'm sorry. Its honestly not what it looks like"

The room went silent after that and I wasn't sure if he needed time to think of words to explain or if he was waiting for me to speak.

I'm gonna have to go with the second one.

"Clearly you guys are back together, that's if you even broke up...." I trailed off.

"But its not really my place or business so," I added quickly.

"We did break up and yes we are back together now but trust me when I say I didn't have a choice. I fvcking hate her for Christ sakes!" he stared deep into my eyes when he raised his voice at the last part of his sentence.

I raised my eyebrows at him, popping the last piece of chocolate in my mouth. "What do you mean?" Great Emma, now you wanna be Justin Bieber.

"She's blackmailing me with  a video of myself drunk and horny" he sighed and his cheeks turned red from embarrassment.