Chapter 6

Mason's p.o.v
Emma stepped out of the bathroom and I'm sure there was a tent in my pants. She made the bikini look amazing.

"You done drooling" she laughed "damn" she tried to cover herself a little and I could see her discomfort.

"Sorry" I turned around "its okay I'm just a little self conscious" she squeaked "your body is freaking goals" I smiled "girls out here dying to have your body and you're self conscious" I squinted my eyes at her making her giggle

"I should ask Jayla if she wants to come hang" she said walking to her bags.

Emma's POV
I looked through one of my bags and I glanced a phone. Picking up the phone I realized it wasn't mine but it was my mom's.

I rests the phone onto the bed and searched for mine. "Mase, can I borrow your phone? I can't find mine" "sure" he handed me his phone and I found Jayla with ease. I called and she picked up within two rings.

"Hello," she sounded full of energy "hey Jayla, you up for the pool tonight?" "Of course...just send the address" with that she hanged up. I sent the address then realized mason was gone.

"Mase!" I shouted walking into the bathroom. "Hmm why are the lights off in here?" I raised my hand to flick on the switch but someone grabbed it making me scream. I kneed him in the crotch in one swift movement.

"Ahhhh" he groaned. I put on the lights and surprise surprise it was mason clutching onto his crotch. I starting firing slaps on him. "Don't do that to me" I said between slaps "geez, now I know your kidnapper gonna have a hard time" he scoffed.
- - - -
We went to the hotel pool together along with Jayla and Jay.
There was actually people there and just my luck their eyes were fixed on us.

"Mason, people are staring" I whined " yeah, staring at the sexiest people walking in" he picked me up over his shoulder and jumped into the pool.

"What the hell!" I struggled to stand on my feet while Jay and Jayla laughed "what's wrong baby?" Mason held my waist lifting me and my first instinct is to wrap my legs around his torso

"Woah," Jayla grinned while Jay just looked away. I on the other hand felt really comfortable and safe in Mason's arms so I stayed put. He looked deep in my eyes like he was trying to find something. "So Mason, how old are you" Jay started "umm 17."

We were chatting like normal then I felt something pinch my butt. I looked around and saw Mason was gone. Seriously. Suddenly something pulled me down I turned to find Jay.

He smiled then waved. I noticed how built he was... Probably went to the gym often. I came back to the surface and saw Mason and Jayla chatting away.

Random people started playing music and I don't know what came over me but I started dancing and swaying my hips.

I danced on Jay and looked up to see Mason staring. Suddenly I felt something hard beneath my bum, when jay realised I noticed he moved away.

"Guys we're gonna go, Mason take care of her" Jayla winked "sure will" he smirked. "She's nice" he whispered when they left. "Mase?" "Hmm" he hummed in response "when I danced on Jay, I felt something 'hard' under me" he was emotionless "let's go upstairs" he changed the subject.
-------------
When we were done freshening up, I lay on the bed. "Should I look at it?" I asked referring to my mom's phone "sure"

I opened her phone and went through the contacts. She sure knew a lot of people. I scrolled until my eyes landed on a certain name 'Dave' my dad. My fingers fiddled over the call button and I pressed it. My heart beat quickened with every ring then suddenly "hello"

Borrriiiinnngggg
I know, I know.
Word count:668