Chapter 16

Let's pretend he was Mathew all along. Like omg 😍 his name is Mathew Noska anyway so 😶❤

Emma~
I walked into the room with detention labeled on it. My eyes scanned around the room and locked with Jay's.

I shook my head and sat two seats in front of him, not even realising Mathew next to me.

"Damn sugar, I didn't expect you to be so good at throwing hands" he winked. "Hmm, just standing up for myself" I whispered back.

"Why did you get detention though?" I questioned. "Pranked a teacher" he replied in a calm tone, laying his head on the desk.

Suddenly, a piece of crumbled paper landed on my desk. Inside of it had something in scribbled handwriting.

Told you I'll get myself in detention. All for you love ;)

I turned around, narrowing my eyes at Jay. He winked then mouthed 'read the back'
On the back of the paper there was a number.

1800-778-632-509~ Jay
Text me

Light snores came from beside me and I turned to see Mathew already fast asleep.

I installed the contact into my phone and decided to text him a quick hello.

Jay✊- you wanna get outta here?

Emma💕- we can't. Miss Henry will find out.😓😟

Jay✊- she's asleep bae, life will be boring if you don't take risks😴😉

My heart fluttered when I read bae but I wasn't going follow the bad influence.

"Hey, you need a ride after this shit" I jumped out of my skin hearing Matt's voice.

"Umm, I would've but Jayla's taking me out for ice-cream" I mumbled. "Who's Jayla?"

"My best friend,you should meet her, how come you don't know her tho?" My voice went a little high pitched causing the teacher to look me square in the eye.

"NO TALKING!" She shouted. "You sound like a retarded horse" Matt made a disgusted face. Omg he a savage.

"Mr. Smith, I don't appreciate your disrespect towards me, I am a grown adult!"

"A bit overgrown and why you be so ungrateful, you never appreciate shit" he said in a relaxed tone, leaning back on his chair with his hands behind his head.

At this point, muffled laughter was being heard from the only five students in the room.

"I'll have to tell the principal about your behaviour" she threatened.

"I heard she was gon fire yo ass anyway so I won't be the only one leaving. Someone's been getting a little to naughty with her students huh?" He jumped his eyebrows at her.

With that the teacher stormed out the class leaving all five of us dying of laughter.

"Mathew, you are straight up savage" I said. "Well aren't we all, little miss baddie? I mean we're in fucking detention for god's sake" he replied getting up.

"See you at home" he winked, "can you wait a little while?" I stopped him. "Sure"

We walked out the classroom and went to find Jayla. She was found sitting on a bench outside, doing her makeup.

"Hey Jayla, umm I think I'll bail on the ice cream this once, I mean with the cramps I've been getting, I don't think its best to eat dairy" I ranted.

"Girl its okay, I get it, you wanna have a little time with yo new boo. This nigga sexier than Mason anyway" she eyed Matt from head to toe.

"Uhh-" before I could finish, I was cut off by Matt's loud laughter "yeah well Mason might be my older bro but I'm bigger and sexier in every way" he winked at Jayla.

"Ooouuu, does sexiness run in the family or what, hey you have another brother?" Jayla fanned herself dramatically.

He chuckled deeply then shook his head. "We should get going now" I cut in. Why do I feel so jelly right now.

"See you later, Jayla" he smiled. We both walked to the carpark and I was expecting to see the motorcycle parked there but instead we found Mason's car.

"Where's the motorcycle?" I questioned. "Can't you see we're trying hard to please you. Just this morning you didn't want to get on that thing and now you're asking for it?" He joked.

I giggled as I opened the door. "Mase said he didn't want you to get hurt and he knew you're not to fond of the bike so he gave me the car." He started the engine and we began to move.

Aww that was so thoughtful of him but little does he know he already hurt me by going back with that nasty bitçh.

Why did I just think that? It's not like we're together or anything. Geez Emma, you're so obsessed and possessive.

"What's on your mind love?" Matt snapped me out of my thoughts. "Its nothing" I faked a smile.

"Look at me" we stopped in front of a traffic light as he turned to me. I made eye contact with him but then looked away.

He grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him. "Take your mind off that asshole, he's a fool if he had a chance and he didn't take it" his choice of words and tone made my heart flutter.

Our lips were almost touching as he began to lean in. I closed my eyes waiting for his soft lips to capture mine but loud honking snapped us out of the moment.

The lights had been green for god knows how long now. He removed his hands from either side of my face and cleared his throat as he begun to drive once again.

My cheeks were burning up by now so I decided to text Jayla to get my mind off these drop dead gorgeous boys who keep playing with my head.

Emma: hey Jayla, I just realised how much of an awkward situation I got myself in😐. Can u do me a favour and buy me some medium sized tampons? I'll send you the addy so u could bring it to me.

"Matt, you got any gum?" I asked before he handed me a packet of bubblegum. My phone dinged indicating I have a new message.

Daddy Mason: uhh... This isn't Jayla but I'll buy you the tampons love. No need for the Addy😉❤😳 just say thank you daddy

My jaw literally dropped as my cheeks turned to a scarlet red and I wanted to sink into quicksand and die.

A/N: I decided to make Mason and Mathew's surname Smith.
In the next chapter you'll see a photo of sierra. I feel like everybody's just to nice to be her.😅❤✊💕
Word count: 1073