Chapter 10

Emma's POV
I walked out of the bathroom in only a towel because I was stupid enough to forget my clothes in my room.

I slipped into my room and jumped out of my skin when I turned to find Mason. My hands flew to my chest and the towel almost fell in the process.

I turned my back to him and he laughed."M-Mason" I stuttered "sorry, meet me in the kitchen when you're done" with that he left.

I changed into a casual black top with denim shorts and jogged downstairs.

The boys sat by the kitchen counter on the stools as they devour the pizza.

"Hey, Leave me a slice!" I rushed to the pizza. It had only two slices remaining. "Greedy bastards." I sat on the stool in the middle of them.

They eyed me from head to toe then continued eating. "you look sexy, as always" Mason bit his lip as I blushed.

I bit into the slice of pizza and couldn't help but shut my eyes tight, throw my head back and moan. The boys both shifted uncomfortably and sipped some water.

"Damn I can cook!" I exclaimed. "Don't feel yourself to much its just pizza" Matt said. "The best pizza ever" I flipped my hair as they looked at each other and laughed.

"I loved your pizza shortcake" Mason kissed my cheek. "Yeah, your pizza is the best" Matt said jumping his brows. "Get yo mind out the gutter!"

"Are you guys excited for school?" I questioned. They both choked in unison. "Stop, you sound like someone's grandma" Matt laughed while Mason was still coughing.

"Em, it won't be our first day. We were in that school before we moved here" Mason said in a cocky tone.

"Oh, how come I never saw you?" I asked feeling dumb. They shrugged in response. I never really paid attention to anyone anyway. I was always in my own world.

"Emma I forgot to give you a house tour! How rude of me" Mason shouted with wide eyes. I laughed at his facial expression "it's alright" I shrugged him off. "No. Finish eating so I could show you around" he insisted.
----------------
Mason and I stood upstairs at the balcony, looking down at the pool in silence.

He did as promised and showed me around the house.
I honestly love it. They had their own home theater for goodness sakes. 

I lost track of how many rooms I have been in but they were all so modern and fancy.

"So what you think?" He broke the silence. "Its bigger than I thought" I laughed

"That's what she said" he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and face palmed myself.

"Your room is really nice though It's a bit big for one person-" I was cut off by him gasping "Are you saying you wanna share a room sugar?" He raised his eyebrows playfully.

I slapped his arm lightly and giggled. "No, I was just saying its really nice" I leaned my head on his shoulder "thanks."

"How come you guys don't live with your parents?" I asked nosily. Mason sighed "we don't really get along."

"They bought us this house for the future or whatever but something happened so Matt and I decided to move in now" he continued.

"Let's get to bed" he quickly changed the subject, linking our fingers as we walked to my room.

"I should sleep in my room tonight" he chuckled "okay" I hugged him goodnight as he kissed my head. I then changed into my pyjamas.

That night I couldn't sleep, I missed the warmth of Mason's body. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

It took all my strength not to go to his room. I picked up my phone and started scrolling through old text messages when I came across a contact saved as: Daddy Mason😍💦

That sly bastard. He must have saved it when I was in the bathroom.

I began to wonder if he's awake. One text won't hurt.
*he saved her as princess*

Princess: Hey, I can't sleep
Daddy Mason:  missing me already😼
Princess: how could I not ;-)
Daddy Mason: come  to my room then
Princess: thought you'd never ask
Daddy Mason: says the one who said she didn't wanna share a room😼😻

I made my way to his room and slipped in. He laid on his bed shirtless, looking like a full course meal. I didn't even stop myself from staring at his well defined abs and pecs.

"Are you done eye-raping me" he smirked. I felt all my blood rush to my cheeks. I sat on his bed awkwardly."Your bed is so nice and comfy" I said.

He pulled me into his chest playfully and started placing wet kisses on my neck as I giggled.

"You don't know how bad I wanted to come to your room, I just couldn't stop thinking of you" he whispered huskily. "Why didn't you?" I asked in a flirty tone. "I thought you were asleep" he answered.

I turned to my side so we lay facing each other. Our faces were almost touching as we stared into each others eyes.

I felt his eyes drop to my chest as a smirk tugged at his lips. I then remembered the top I had on was a v-neck. I pulled it up swiftly causing him to let out a deep laugh.

"Goodnight Em","Night Mase" with that I rest my head on his chest and felt so safe in his arms that I didn't know when I drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I know, I've put that picture in a chapter already but its just so cute. I love it.

BTW drama is coming soon 😼😇😉
Please vote and share💎😘