Not an update unfortunately

Okay so this isn't an update unfortunately but I want to ask you guys a favour and that is.....

Would you all please be kind and follow mine and my friends shared account in Wattpad called MultiDolphins where we are writing a fanfic with groups such as the boyz, stray kids, NCT and wanna one since we are 2000 and 2001 liners so we wanted to ...

Would you all please be kind and follow mine and my friends shared account in Wattpad called MultiDolphins where we are writing a fanfic with groups such as the boyz, stray kids, NCT and wanna one since we are 2000 and 2001 liners so we wanted to make a group with idols our age but we will be using older members and different groups too so we would appreciate if you could follow us and check our book out, I'm mostly the person who writes the chapters whilst my friend checks them, corrects them, adds her own little bits and thinks of some chapters and what each of the boys should do and be friends with, I know I don't normally do this but I would really be happy if you guys could support us since we don't know whether people read our book and if they don't then we will have to delete it and we don't want to since we only started it recently, and we don't update a lot because of college but when I have motivation I do try to update and I do try to write rough drafts of chapters for us to use.
I'm sorry it's so sudden I just wanted to let you guys know about this and i would like your opinions on the book so far as well thank you for reading this and if you do have the book in your library saved and read like 2 chapters I guess🤷🏻‍♀️❤️❤️❤️