Chapter 5

Mia's POV
As we went into the car to drive to the hotel I was sat between Taehyung and Jungkook, I think..... I was still getting to know the boys properly. I learnt that Jin is the oldest is a literal mum of the group, yoongi is next and he's like a grandpa and has this look on his face that you may think he's mean but he's actually adorable, then there's Namjoon who's the leader of the boys but is such a destruction god, then theres obviously Hoseok or JHope who is a literal sunshine, then Jimin and Taehyung are both 95 liners Jimin is an angel and Tae has the worlds craziest personality ever but is so fluffy and precious and finally there is Jungkook, the youngest of them all, 97 liner and he just looks like a bunny!!! Lord he's the cutest. Since BTS are so famous I thought they would be all this and that but they are like normal human beings that just want to live peacefully and are so funny and caring from what Hobi told me when I met him. And then there's me a 2001 liner younger than all the boys here like I'm not joking you Jin lived my life twice (A/N Twice!! What is love..... I'm sorry I'll stop) but they seem so nice and caring and for now I think that hobi is the closest to me but I'll obviously get closer to the other boys since they did adopt me.
As I was trying to keep awake through the journey Taehyung nudged me and said "why don't you tell us about yourself Mia?" He smiles at the end of his sentence, "well as you know I'm a 2001 liner, 11th January to be exact and well basically my mum gave me up for adoption but she never named me properly, and well she wasn't my proper mum she was a doing a surrogacy for this other family since apparently they couldn't have children so she did that but my grandma told me she only did it for the money and once she got the money she gave birth to me, took me to the adoption centre and lied to the family that I died when she was giving birth to me but the family didn't want the money back from her, and I've been stuck there ever since until I met hobi who told you guys about me" I said smiling at all the boys who where listening and looking at me. "You must have been so heart broken about all that" said jimin "yeah I guess I was but after what she did was disgusting so I was mad at her and not upset" I replied back to them lowering my head. I felt someone patting my back, I looked up and saw Jungkook patting my back and smiling sympathetically at me, I smiled back at him and the boys kept asking me questions till we got to the hotel. They took my bag out of the trunk until Jin asked me a question which made all the boys look at me "do you not have anything else except that one bag?" Asked Jin "erm no that's really it" I said fiddling with my fingers "well I guess we need to go shopping" Namjoon looked at me and smiled "really? But I don't have any money" I told the boys "well we adopted you so we get to spoil you" yoongi answered me giving me his gummy smile and that's what we did, we went shopping.
~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long I was busy😩
Hope you enjoyed😘
See you in the next chapter💓