Chapter 7

*The next morning*

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door, I got out of my bed groggily and started to walk towards the door and just as I was going to open the door I realised that I didn't remember the journey back from the shopping mall or even going to my room. Panic soon filled my body as I looked down at myself to see that I was changed into pyjamas that the boys brought for me yesterday and the worst came into my mind. I quickly straightened my clothes out as the banging got louder and I opened the door slightly to see a tired Taehyung rubbing his eyes, his hair all over the place and the poor boy didn't even wear shoes or slippers. I quickly opened the door further and had Taehyung walk into my room and collapse right onto my bed and slowly fall asleep.

"Oi!! Taehyung!!" I raised my voice and crossed my hands over my chest

"What?" he asked tiredly opening one of his eyes to look at me

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I sat on the bed next to his laying figure

"Well all the other guys are asleep so I figured you'd be up but by the way that you look I'm guessing I woke you up" he stated sitting up on the bed and stretching his arms out and unlocking his phone afterwards.

"Yeah you did, oh can I ask you a question?" I asked him taking my own phone into my hands and crossing my legs and facing the boy on my bed.

"Sure" He replied placing his phone onto the sheets and looking at me

"Who brought me up to the bedroom last night?" I asked him, fiddling with the hem of my t-shirt as I waited for him to answer.

"Me and Hobi did, don't worry we didn't change you, it was two of our female staff" he replied giving me a rectangular smile, I nodded my head and proceeded to go on my phone but realised that there's nothing for me to do until Taehyung snatched my phone off me.

"Hey!" I shouted at the boy trying to get my phone off him

"Just wait" he said opening the camera and putting it on selfie mode and sat closer to me so that the both of us could be seen on camera. I quickly hid my face in the palm of my hands  which Taehyung grabbed and placed them down

"Just trust me" he said smiling at me, and so I did, I let my hands fall on top of the bed and I positioned myself closer to Taehyung and posing for the picture.

"There you go, now you'll have a picture of us two looking tired" he said and went back onto his phone, I smiled lightly at the picture and went off the camera roll.

Throughout the hour that me and Taehyung hung out in my bedroom together he showed me how to use my phone and downloaded apps for me such as KakaoTalk, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Netflix, YouTube and Vlive. He also helped me to create accounts and let me join his Netflix account where I could make my own profile, he also added me into the boys group chat on KakaoTalk so I could message them all at once. He also followed them on Twitter and Instagram through my accounts. He then went onto YouTube and showed me different K-pop groups that I may enjoy listening to, some of them were groups like GOT7, Twice, NCT, Stray Kids, EXO, CLC and Pentagon.

When watching a GOT7 music video I paused the video at a specific person and pointed at him and asked Taehyung,

"W-who is h-he?" I stuttered

"Oh him, that's BamBam a Thai member from the group" He smiled as my eyes got bigger "Why do you like him?" He raised an eyebrow and gave me a cocky smile

"N-no but" I started as tears started to brim in my eyes
"But what?" he asked curiously
"I know him" I said as a tear escaped my eye.
"What?" He asked shocked and just as I was about to answer him our phones pinged and we looked at them and saw a message from Namjoon:

I threw my phone on my bed and saw Taehyung giggling softly at my message back to the boys, I looked at him and glared at him which made him stop giggling and he cleared his throat,

"I'll go to mine and Kook's room and see if he's awake I suggest you get ready" he smiled and left my room.

Silence.

Peace and quiet.

It felt weird not having Tae with me, but I took his advice and took a quick a shower and got dressed into an oversized hoodie and leggings. I placed the hood onto my head and made the bed and just as I finished I heard a knock on the door. I went to the door quickly and saw the boys all changed. They walked into my room and made themselves comfortable in my bedroom and I sat down on my bed crossed legged with Jungkook and Jimin.

We were all on our phones until I sighed loudly which made all heads turn towards me with questioning looks.

"I'm bored" I simply stated walking off my bed and just as I was going to say something else my stomach rumbled and I turned red because of the embarrassment.
"You're sure you're not just hungry?" Asked Jungkook cockily
"Maybe a little" I replied smiling at the 7 boys
"Then let's go eat!" Said Jin leading us all out of the room and just as I was going to leave Yoongi stopped me
"Your shoes and room key" he said handing me the things which made me turn redder than I was before and thanked him quickly slipping on my black vans and leaving the room with my key card in my back pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the evening and throughout the entire day all we did was lay on my bed or floor, we did move to get food or walk around the hotel to take some pictures but otherwise we spent the day being in my bedroom being on our phones and just getting to know each other better.

Some of the boys have left my room which only left the 95 liners in my room, it was quiet until Tae spoke up

"Mia, in the morning you said something but didn't tell me what" he said cautiously, I looked up from my phone and started to fiddle with the strings of my hoodie and looked to the side so see Jimin side glancing at me.

"Ah yeah about that, I do know BamBam" I said dropping my head

"Wait as in Got7 BamBam?" Asked a shocked Jimin, I looked up and nodded my head at the two boys that were sat on opposite ends of the room.

"How do you know him?" Asked Tae and Jimin just looked from Tae towards me 

"He was in the same adoption centre as me, he left when he was 12 years old I was 8 at the time and he was the only person I trusted and then he left me and I cried for days" I told them as the memories came flooding back. I soon felt 2 pairs of arms hugging me.

"Don't worry as soon as we go to Korea we'll make sure you meet him" Said Jimin smiling, I looked up at him with glint of sparkle in my eyes 

"Really!?" I asked him smiling 

"Of course!!" Tae replied with a nodding Jimin, I hugged the two boys either side of me and thanked them for their kind gesture.

They soon left my room and  I went into bed smiling and anticipating the day that I get to see my best friend, I then fell into deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone!!

Double update because I had inspiration, I hope you enjoy it also....

WE ARE ON THE WAY TO 1000 READS AND I COULDNT THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH!!

But yeah I can't believe this book is getting so many reads thank you so much!!

Anyways I love you all and I hope you all stick by with this book longer

BYE!!!

-K