Chapter 1

"What's taking you so long?!!" Shouted Jungkook
"Gosh why are you impatient?! it's not like I'm running down this corridor from a tsunami, I'm running after you cause you stole my phone." I replied
"Well you know I get it off someone." He smirked
Jeon Jungkook I will wipe that smirk off your face.
"Boys you have 5 minutes till you're up" said their manager
"Nae~~~" they replied
So you're probably wondering who I am.... (maybe not but Oh well)
Hi I'm Mia I'm 17 years old and this is how I got adopted by the worlds famous boy group called BTS and found out a puzzling truth about my life.....
*A few months ago*
Mia's POV
Hello I'm Mia I'm 17 years old and I am an orphan. I've been here since I was born but I had no name but only my birthday date, so they gave me a name here and my birthday is 11th January 2001. My mum wanted an abortion but my grandma persuaded her not to have one so she didn't she gave birth to me and gave me up for adoption, I was hoping that id live with my grandma but when I was 7 years old she passed away and she didn't adopt me as before she died she was in the hospice and couldn't adopt me therefore I had to stay in adoption centre. My mum never came back for me. She's in prison and my father is unknown. I have a best friend called Ellie she's a few weeks younger than me but she's been here for my since we could talk, I couldn't wish for a better friend. All the other kids here are younger than me and Ellie except Jack who is 17 years old, soon he will be able to leave since he will be a young adult and he won need his parents. All the other children are like my siblings and I love them to bits and pieces and I can't imagine my life without them but soon I'll have to leave or they will get adopted. Alice the person who looks after us is a kind hearted woman and I wish she could be my mother but she is in her mid thirties and isn't ready for a child yet, and said that if she had a child it would hurt her if it was an adopted child since she wouldn't be able to tell it the true story unless they were ready. I'm 5ft10 and I have long brown hair with blonde highlights. I'm in an adoption centre in England called "Teddy-Bear Adoption Centre" quite a weird name but it's really cosy and quite popular for couples to come and adopt us children. I really hope that someone adopts me before I turn 18 years old because I want to have a family. Alice lets us go and wonder around town but we can't buy much stuff so I have very little clothes. Alice says that I look older than 15/16 because I'm so tall, ugh I hate being tall it makes me think that I'll never get a boyfriend. Also once Alice went to the doctor with me so we could see if I have any medical conditions and they doctor said that I have over-reactive thyroid which basically make me be skinny but I still put on weight but it doesn't show me being fat that's why I'm so tall because if the thyroid, also I have to take a 50 microgram table each morning at 7 am everyday for the rest of my life I don't know what the consequences are if I don't take them.
Third person POV
Mia doesn't know all the truth but her "mum" isn't her real mum. Her mum that gave birth to her was doing a surrogacy for a family where the woman couldn't be pregnant at that time but because she didn't want to give them the baby and she didn't want it herself she gave Mia to adoption and told the family she died, when Mia was taken to adoption she was put on the step before the door of the adoption centre so she got named there but there was a note that said: She doesn't have a name so name her whatever you want her birthday is 11th January 2001.
At that time Alice was confused but did what the note said. Since then Mia has been in the adoption centre and she was waiting for someone to adopt her but after 17 years she started to loose all her hope of someone adopting her but what Mia didn't know is that someone will adopt her very soon.
•••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyo so this is the first chapter of this book and I think that you'll guys will enjoy it. Sorry it's short but I just need an introduction for this book for you guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote, comment and share with ya friends👍 See ya later❤️